Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• DTS or Max audio apps

Does any one has a DTS or Maxaudio app for Pro 5??/

• @mmrajesh2002 I don’t think you can get that for the Pro 5 and also support for Dirac HD has completely been removed

• There are 2 ways for doing this
    First way is for best quality but, before we have a bootloader unlock it’s very risky to change system parts. In first way it’s possible through using a mod for DTS or Maxaudio. You can find many good sound mods like XTREMEMUSIC on xda but, as I said it’s risky and need good skill for doing it because, they’re usually flashable zip files and we don’t have a recovery yet for this phone.
    Second way is using Viper4android fx app and in the app using DTS or Maxxaudio impulse response sample files (IRS) that can simulate DTS or Maxxaudio sounds you can find free IRS files and way of using them in Xda just google “impulse response sample” there are many good IRS files like htc boom sound, beats audio, sony old mega bass and …

• @sors The first option is possible. We can flash anything but custom ROMs and such using an app called “Flashfire” by Chainfire, the guy that brought us SuperSU.

Second way isn’t possible at all because v4a just will not work with the Meizu PRO5 for whatever reason. Doesn’t matter if it’s flashed or not it just will not work.

• @ShadowOfDeth
    Flashfire is like flashify?
    I think it should be similar but, it’s very risky. Actually my friend broke his phone using flashify + there is I think one more person in this forum too that did the same and broke his phone
    I think it’s still risky way + app is still in beta stage and it’s mostly for android 4.2 and because, of those two problem it’s not recommendable app yet

• @sors Well I’d definitely recommend Flashify. I’d also recommend caution using it, though. It works and I have used it to flash many apps and .zip files to my PRO5. As long as you aren’t doing anything like trying to flash ROMs or kernels then there won’t be any problems.

Only thing I didn’t realise straight away is that it takes 10 minutes from flashing something and the screen going black to the app finishing. 5 minutes in and you will see script flow on your screen then it goes black again for another 5 mins. As long as you don’t touch it until it’s fully finished doing what it does and rebooting your phone you’ll be fine.

• @ShadowOfDeth @sors i’ve just tried to flash xtrememusic using flashfire but it did not worked.
    It took about 5minutes with black and “script lines” screens. But after the reboot there is no app from the zip installed

Pro 5 > Sold !

• @izi_lau It might be hit and miss with what installs or not but sound mods like that and many others I personally have tried just don’t work on the PRO5.

• Even i tried with Flashify and flashfire. Both ended up bricking my phone and i have to recover it. There is one way of tweaking it, which is adding all these lib files in hifi logic. I couldn’t get it to it’s perfection, however i was able to get good bass. But i use a crossfade m100 which makes even the dull ones to the best ones.

• I have also tried to flash several zips for having V4A, but nothing works
    I guess we’ll have to wait till Meizu releases the bootloader and devs start to do some work

•M̶e̶i̶z̶u̶ ̶P̶R̶O̶ ̶5̶ ̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶A̶M̶ ̶&̶ ̶6̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶O̶M̶ ̶|̶ ̶F̶l̶y̶m̶e̶ ̶O̶S̶ ̶5̶.̶6̶.̶6̶.̶2̶1̶G̶ ̶(̶B̶e̶t̶a̶)̶ [SOLD]

•One Plus 3 | 6Gb. RAM & 64Gb. ROM | Oxygen OS 6.0.1 MM [OTW]

"Upvote my post If it was helpful for you" | "Why so Serious?"

• @Asiier
    I don’t know if it’s real or not but, in XDA someone unlock it’s pro 5 bootloader!
    @Ultrametric is it possible? or fake? or work for all pro 5?

• @sors
    We know about that, is supposed to be real, but it only works in I devices (international), so for the rest of us, we will have to wait even more just for the bootloader, then for the recovery and custom ROMs

•M̶e̶i̶z̶u̶ ̶P̶R̶O̶ ̶5̶ ̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶A̶M̶ ̶&̶ ̶6̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶O̶M̶ ̶|̶ ̶F̶l̶y̶m̶e̶ ̶O̶S̶ ̶5̶.̶6̶.̶6̶.̶2̶1̶G̶ ̶(̶B̶e̶t̶a̶)̶ [SOLD]

•One Plus 3 | 6Gb. RAM & 64Gb. ROM | Oxygen OS 6.0.1 MM [OTW]

"Upvote my post If it was helpful for you" | "Why so Serious?"

• @Asiier
    I don’t think meizu will keep the bootloader unlock in future updates for “I” versions and it will become lock soon after new updates. But, anyway we need to find some way to convert our phone to G version like in MTK phones.
    I’m sure also if some developer can play with unlock phone also can help us a lot about unlocking process

• Install Neutron player and add it to the hifi app list. It should bring huge improvement. Else poweramp is also a good choice. To put Sub bass and extreme low frequencies, we need to edit the Audio hifi library with VIPER data. This will unlock it’s feature.

• @mmrajesh2002 said:

Install Neutron player and add it to the hifi app list. It should bring huge improvement. Else poweramp is also a good choice. To put Sub bass and extreme low frequencies, we need to edit the Audio hifi library with VIPER data. This will unlock it’s feature.

How can I do this? Thanks!

Posts 19Views 4523

Looks like your connection to DTS or Max audio apps was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.