Problem with GPS

Hi, When I first got my M1 note, 4.2.0.5A was on it and GPS was working great, fast lock, connected to like 18 out of 23-25 satellites, accuracy was 5M.

Then I upgraded to 4.5.5 and later to 4.5.7, till then I had GPS problems, phone connects to 17-18 satellites but my accuracy is 30M when idle ( not moving ) and 100-150M while driving. I downgraded to 4.2.0.5A again but problem still remains, I used clear data in recovery.

Any possible help? Thanks!

Admin

@Filip-Kralj, well is it inaccurate in Google Maps, HERE or whatever you are using?
It could be simply a mistake.

@AOKP said:

@Filip-Kralj, well is it inaccurate in Google Maps, HERE or whatever you are using?
It could be simply a mistake.

Gps status, google maps, navigon. Anything I’ve tried, nothing works as it used to.

How can I totally wipe everything of the phone, so it deletes every file? I don’t know what to do anymore, gps used to work excellente before, now its unuseable.

Admin

You can reset it to factory settings, which will also delete all your files on the storage, like pictures, music, etc.

well, if somebody knows how to completely reset gps or fix it, please let me know.

Contributor

@Filip-Kralj Did you try what you were advised to? Re-update and clear all data, using method 2 in the F.A.Q.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.