REMOVE THE BACKPLATE BEFORE YOU START WITH CUTTING @kokkie << Thanks
God knows why Meizu didn’t make the battery removable ???
Anyway… here is how you can with a kraft knife and a any small sander bit that will fit a drill with adjustable chuck. I used a Dremel.
- REMOVE THE INNER WHITE BACK-PLATE AND MAKE SURE YOU CAN SEE WHERE THE FLASHLIGHT CONNECTOR CABLE IS ON THE UNDER SIDE . DO NOT START CUTTING WITHOUT TAKING OFF THE INNER BACK PLATE YOU MAY DAMAGE CABLES THAT RUN UNDERNEATH IT ;)
- Get a BRAND NEW BLADE on a craft knife or Stanley Knife.
- Cut away some of the plastic as seen in the video but BE CAREFUL NOT TO DAMAGE FLASH CONNECTOR. IT IS ON THE UNDERNEATH OF THE WHITE BACK PLASTIC PLATE ;)
- Use a small sander to create a finger-pull-out for easeily removing the battery.
- Trim the plastic as neatly as you can.
- Have a great day :)
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeasy