viper4android
Meizu MX4 Pro

I dont get the app working 😒
I tried everything, I have Busybox installed and in super su I see that the app requests root permission and it also gets it but everytime I open the app it says that the drivers are not installed 😕… I rebooted, reflashed, even cleared data … does anyone have the app installed ?? please let me know !! thanks in advance

last edited by mx4pro

Mine is working well, what’s your firmware ?

Meizu MX4 Pro

@furious.builder 4.5.7 but it also didnt work on 4.5.5 and 4.5.6 and the first 4.5 Version. it worked perfectly on 4.2 Versions , then I upgraded to the first 4.5 version (it didnt work) then I downgraded to the KitKat Versions and now I were supposed to upgrade again because of some functions… I cant get it working :(

Try to use SuperSu from chainfire to manage root, in 4.5.7A, with SuperSU from Chainfire and Busybox it’s working well for me :)

Meizu MX4 Pro

@furious-builder as I aleready said, I use super su :( im really annoyed because if it works for you then it should work for me too but it doesnt :(

do you use the play store Version of v4a or the one from their Website ? and which Busybox Version do you use or is that not important?

last edited by mx4pro

I have the latest, I also tryed on 4.5.7Y (YunOS) and it’s working…

Meizu MX4 Pro

@furious.builder do you use the play store Version or the apk from the Website?

I use supersu but it still not working…
I have 4.5.7I installed rom.
Could you explain your installation guide please?
I also tryed to install it as system app but the driver still not installed.
Everytime you open the app, the driver start the intallation…

Contributor

@furious.builder you have your phone on YunOS? Why that? Does it even work outside of China?

He sayed that he tryed “also” with YunOS but I think he have also the flyme…

Contributor

@paomaz It’s always Flyme :stuck_out_tongue:
There is a Flyme based on Android and a Flyme based on YunOS.

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric Sorry, but I don’t understand why you said stop conversation ;)

Contributor

@paomaz what?

Edit: No I don’t think you should stop the conversation.

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric said:

@paomaz what?

Edit: No I don’t think you should stop the conversation.

Sorry, I was wrong ;)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.