(SOLVED)Flyme Updated Only Chinese Lang.
Meizu MX4 Pro

Hello.
I upgraded my flyme to : 4.5.7A , and i lost all languages , only chinese left :(
I used Polish and there is any possible way to back to my flyme before update?
or extract Polish pack ? or i must w8 for next update?

last edited by shatter
Contributor

what firmware you were using before this update?

Meizu MX4 Pro

flyme 4.5.6 Stable but phone is from Unicom or sth from China , i had many languages but now nothing only chinesse .

last edited by shatter
Contributor

its simply impossible that you had many languages because Meizu removed most of them starting from 4.5.4A (if i remember right) on 4.5.7A = you have 8 Languages - 3 Chinese/Deutsch/English/Espanol/Francais/Portugues.

Meizu MX4 Pro

ok i had maybe older but now i hot-reboted phone , now i see languages whats ure wrote . Ok , my last question about languages. Can I get other languages (e.g. Polish) by downgrade? or extract from older version ? Can I install flyme (International) or Cyjanogen mod (or other custom rom) ?

Contributor

you can downgrade sure and you will have all Languages back. or you can root phone and install More Locale 2 app it adds lots of languages (heard to all will be translated but most of it(i guess it depends on phone and language you need))

next update not gonna add any languages… as i said Meizu removed most of Languages and left those that i mentioned… thats it… those are the only Languages that will be in ALL Firmwares with “A” letter (aimed for China etc)

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Latstyle do you know if the mentioned language will also be availible in flyme 5.x.x A Versions ?

Contributor

@mx4pro said:

@Latstyle do you know if the mentioned language will also be availible in flyme 5.x.x A Versions ?

doesnt meter what version… starting from 4.5.4 (if i remember right) in “A” firmwares you will see only 8 Languages - 3 Chinese/Deutsch/English/Espanol/Francais/Portugues. they decided to divide Languages so people who want for example Polish language… buy International device with international firmware…

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Latstyle Okay Thanks for answers :) .
Please , tell me more about Flyme account for root ,i havent flyme acc . They want my nuber but whats number ? Serial or ? ( btw Yeah im noob :v ) Can You Linked to similar topic ?
And how do downgrade? in settings?

Meizu MX4 Pro

THANKS FOR ALL! :)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.