Music streaming apps

Hi I’m hoping someone can help I pay £10 a month for Google play music as it has all my music stored on it. When I’m using the app on my mx5 after about 3 minutes it cuts off… I’ve went to settings and into security app and everything but I just can’t get it to play longer than a few minutes unless I keep the screen on. It’s not only this app any streaming apps do the same… Any ideas guy? Also this is a great site been checking daily on it some very helpful stuff on it. Thanks. bolded text

Contributor

firts of all as i understood you have MX5 device… then you need to ask questions in a proper subforum
2nd of all… you need to set permissions for the app… 1st one is in Security -> Permissions… 2nd one is in Security -> Power
boths must be ON.

I’ve done that already and it doesn’t make a difference. The only music app that works is the meizu one. Thanks though.

Contributor

@MagazineBrian said:

I’ve done that already and it doesn’t make a difference. The only music app that works is the meizu one. Thanks though.

did you tried to lock this app ? (swipe up from bottom and hold finger on the app you need till the lock will appear on it)

Yeah done that as well no luck. I emailed meizu as well and they couldn’t work it out either.

Admin

@MagazineBrian said:

Yeah done that as well no luck. I emailed meizu as well and they couldn’t work it out either.

It is most likely an issue with the Flyme and stock Android framework, where some certain parts have been removed to suit Flyme…
Not much you can do.

Have you tried restart your device? I have had the same issue with Spotify and Last.fm after restarting everything works good.

Yeah done that as well. I factory reset the phone. It’s a pity as everything else works grand.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.