Meizu mx4 hard brick need help plz

hi i have a meizu mx4 32 gb int version phone and i installed cyanogen mod succesfully 2 weeks ago. then i wanted to return flyme and i made a mistake and i entered cofface recovery and direct flash original zip (4.2.8 i ) it flashed normally and when i click the restard phone entered a bootloop and never open it. then i started to search how am i unbricked but i found nothing because meizu’s bootloader is locked and it only unlocks while phone running. fastboot mode is running but recovery mod isnt working. my phone is useless now? or is there any chance of survive :) i wanted to help from master of the this site and i am sure there is a way to recover the phone . it is interesting that nobody found the solution. is it so bad problem ?

sory my english becasue i am not english :) have a nice day

It’s full brick unfortunately…
You can try to flash stock boot.img, stock recovery.img via fastboot if you want

@furious.builder said:

It’s full brick unfortunately…
You can try to flash stock boot.img, stock recovery.img via fastboot if you want

thnx for response
i tried to flash boot.img or recovery.img via fastboot but everytime i try ı got a message “security deny error 0x2017” someting like that
is there any chance unlocked bootloader without phone ?
is it fixable if i send the meizu service ?

Yeah Meizu can fix it, but for now we can’t do this alone :/ Sorry

@furious.builder said:

Yeah Meizu can fix it, but for now we can’t do this alone :/ Sorry
thnx for response, mate.
well, is it expensive ? do u have any information about this ?

Contributor

@Naphtha Are you sure that they can do it in Italy?

I talked a bit with their support(-team), and they didn’t give me the impression of being competent.

last edited by Ultrametric
Meizu MX4

they change the motherboard…

Contributor

@Naphtha did you try it? That’s what I’m asking :) I wonder if they do anything there

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.