My home Button suddendly can't press it.
Meizu m2 note

While as i was with my phone MX4 PRo, i couldn’t press the home button.

I can touch it and go back but can’t press to go home (and the MEIZU has removed the option to touch to go back).

I have it since January. Can anyone know what happening and can’t press the home button?

My phone has never scratched, or fallen. I already take care of it as better as i can.

And what can i do now?

Got a friend that has the exact same problem. Wrote an email back to the seller along with a video of the problem but they say it’s a software problem. While I think it’s not…

Firmware version you are using? Did you recently upgrade?

Meizu Customer Support is not helpful at all. They do not repair phones that are not bought at meizumart.

Meizu m2 note

@Kokkie said:

Firmware version you are using? Did you recently upgrade?

Meizu Customer Support is not helpful at all. They do not repair phones that are not bought at meizumart.

4.5.7 A stable

I bought it from b2cbuying.com in January. I was working every day with my phone.
After also the screen cracked. Unfortunately i don’t know if it can be fixed and how much it will cost.

So i think i will buy a new phone but cheaper. I can’t give 500 euros again in less than a year.

Hi guys,i got the same issue,cant press the button however it is touch sensitive.Decided to order a new button,however after replacing it makes no difference…Could it really be a firmware issue,my problem occured after dropping the phone so im guessing it should be a hardware problem (even though it was an easy drop no external damage whatsoever)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.