(SOLVED) Flyme account problem!
Meizu MX4 Pro

Hi everybody,

I have the dumbest problem on earth: I’ve forgotten the password of the Flyme account and, I’ve already checked, there’s no way to have it back.
But I still have an hope: I’ve haven’t bound my phone number to the account.

Now, there are any hope to have a SMS with a restore code if i bound it?

Or, If I create a new flyme account with my phone number bounded to it, the new one is gonna replace automatically the old one in my phone?

Thank you in advance!

last edited by trem
Contributor

uhm… why not recover your password?

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Latstyle how? I haven’t set an email to recover it… I even used to QR code to get inside the account in my pc, but to change everything I need my password…

Contributor

but when you register Flyme account you have to set email… im a bit confused here…

Meizu MX4 Pro

Ok got it! Now I’ve checked.
The fact is that I’ve made a mistake in tiping… the email they have not even exist. I know that because the last character is missing… translating from chinese it came out that the email has never been confirmed. in fact it doesn’t exist at all! :(

last edited by trem
Contributor

thats interesting… did you tried re-flash firmware?
anyways i think you can explain all this to Meizu…

as from my side i see it like this… you registered… but entered email with a mistake… so… you didnt confirm it… so i guess confirmation mail expired… and your account must be invalid…

Meizu MX4 Pro

no, It’s much easier than that.
OH GOD I WON!!! XD
I only thinked "the email doesn’t exist. open up a new account you stupid and solve this!"
It worked!!! Stupid guy I am, so simple I never thought this!

Thanks anyway Latstyle!

last edited by trem
Contributor

@trem well if i was helpful then good

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Latstyle talking about a problem is always helpful!

Now that I have my account back I can even root my phone for this problem again:
https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/3259/problems-with-google-voice-search-and-using-google-in-browsers

That a look if you want, i’ll appreciate your help!

@Latstyle how to re-flash firmware? can you please te
ll us kind sir?

Contributor

@boundID said in (SOLVED) Flyme account problem!:

@Latstyle how to re-flash firmware? can you please te
ll us kind sir?

i ment just flash same firmware over again without clear Data

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.