Can't add google account more than 1

Can’t add google account more than 1 , when I try to add so it pushes me back to the starting menu, please tell me some solutions

Contributor

@enri1que https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/2697/question-answer-guideline
Read this! And modify your post according to it, so that people are able to help you. Best is if you can provide pictures/screenshots of what you are about to do.

I am on Flyme 5.5.11.3 on my MX5 and have no trouble to set up two google accounts. Try to add details if you want help.
S51104-174903.jpg

Edit: Thought about it, I don’t remember the option in Flyme 4.5, maybe it’s not possible.

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric can help instead telling the rules

@enri1que hi, pls check FAQ (link provided from moderator) and find google installer and install it on ur Meizu.

mine worked after install it.
and voila!!! more than 1 google accounts now.

Contributor

that’s good news :)

You can get it through the Meizu AppCenter or depending of your phone, the latest apk.
We didn’t update the F.A.Q., if you need the latest, it’s here. (Version 2.0.2)

Link: http://app.flyme.cn/apps/public/detail?package_name=com.howie.gserverinstall

last edited by Ultrametric

@julei said:

@enri1que hi, pls check FAQ (link provided from moderator) and find google installer and install it on ur Meizu.

mine worked after install it.
and voila!!! more than 1 google accounts now.

I find this to be unhelpful and instead uninstalled all my google application. lucky enough I could get it all back again.

same problem as above, I have installed two google account from the very first time I turned on the new phone, but then the next day I wanted to add more accounts and I couldn’t at all… the google account loads for 1 second then crash and went back to the menu

0_1447303343347_S51112-114100.jpg

anybody has a solution to this?

@Ultrametric it has the option but is not working

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.