Mx4 Flyme Music 5.0.3 DiracHD

So i recently receved the Update 5.0.3 for Flyme Music App which is a very nice update. But i was wondering where i can activate and change the settings for the DiracHD Funktion because i cant find it. I previous Version i can tap in the Option button in the right top corner but in this Version i only have the download and streaming optional , the Equalizer and the mobile network Option .

Good day
Andrew

Admin

@Andrew said:

So i recently receved the Update 5.0.3 for Flyme Music App which is a very nice update. But i was wondering where i can activate and change the settings for the DiracHD Funktion because i cant find it. I previous Version i can tap in the Option button in the right top corner but in this Version i only have the download and streaming optional , the Equalizer and the mobile network Option .

Good day
Andrew

Haven’t found it either, seems like it is not possible for non-Flyme 5 users.

Is there a Flyme 5 beta for the mx4 ?
Thank you for the fast answer .

Contributor

@Andrew Don’t double post and yes the MX4 is supposed to get it in January 2016.

You may edit your posts by clicking the 3 dots followed by Edit.

Meizu MX4

Has the music app mysteriously stopped working for anyone?
After updating it worked for 2 days, now it just says either server timed out or loading failed.
Really liked it and I hope they don’t block non China users.

Meizu have also changed the music provider with this new app, previously it was duomi, now its xiami. Good thing is that I found some songs which weren’t available previously.

@oscar8u
Hello. I have exactly the same problem! I’m realy disapointed because this ap is incredible… I think it s because we are out of china so this kind of ap is illegal… 😥
I tried to make it work by changing the gps position but it doesn t work😬
I still looking for a solution… Tell me if you can fix it…

Meizu MX4 Pro

@AOKP how to update the flyme apps ?? mine arent even on 5.x ??

@Fabxs I just recognized that also on the old Version nothing works -.-

acctually I liked meizu because I never had real problems and I was pleased from my phone but now my opinion changes a bit…

last edited by mx4pro
Meizu MX4

@mx4pro the update was automatic, it popped up when opening the music app. You can go to the meizu app centre and update your apps from there.

The meizu music app does not work, the old version and new version both stopped working. I had a back up app called QQ music, that also stopped working. I think these Chinese music streaming and downloading services have now completely stopped working in the west.

The only workaround I can think of is using a Chinese VPN.

@oscar8u on my mx4 pro crashes

@Fabxs I read that the Music app isn’t illegal because Baidu pays for the music in some way.
And @Ultrametric thank you for that info !
@AOKP how does Flyme 5 indicate the DiracHD effect ?

last edited by Andrew

@Andrew said:

@Fabxs I read that the Music app isn’t illegal because Baidu pays for the music in some way.

Baidu only pays for Chinese customers, so it is still illegal if you use it outside China.

I tried with a vpn and it works… Sometimes… But rarely 😢 ! But i find another option; first download the app “fake gps” (from playstore) wich can make you set a wrong position of the gps, so chose a position in china. After this you download the “duomi” app from the appcenter. This one will work. It s almost the same but it s in chinese… But it s better than nothing !

Has anyone tried ttpod (天天动听)? It doesn’t seem to appear on Google Play, but you can download the apk from the official Website: http://www.ttpod.com/head/platdown?platformCode=s200.

Meizu MX4

@Fabxs
@whytea

I’ve been using kuwo music. It’s available in the google play store but I downloaded from an APK website, can’t remember which. It’s really good but the sad thing is that it’s completely in chinese. I just search the songs I need and it finds it, however the best thing is that with this app you can download songs at higher qualities free. Unfortunately I haven’t seen any FLAC songs but MP3 320 kbit/s are available for download.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.