Can't downgrade

Hi all again.

Tried to downgrade to Flyme 3.7.3 but can’t. Tried from Flyme 4.2.8.2. and from Flyme 4.0.4, but always get Firmware corrupt message.
Tried even trought copyng update to recovery drive, but always get the same message.

Re-downloaded Flyme 3.7.3 and tried with Flyme 3.8.5 also, so it’s not to the bad download.

Please help!

Yes, I always select “Clear Data”, when upgrading or downgrading firmware.

I don’t now what could be the problem. But I remember that there was message that if you upgrade to Flyme 4, you can’t go back to Flyme 3 or Flyme 2.

But I see that other made it. I realy dont now what is the problem.

Admin

@marko250 said:

Yes, I always select “Clear Data”, when upgrading or downgrading firmware.

I don’t now what could be the problem. But I remember that there was message that if you upgrade to Flyme 4, you can’t go back to Flyme 3 or Flyme 2.

But I see that other made it. I realy dont now what is the problem.

You can go back, I did it myself numerous times.
Let me think for now as I have no solution in my mind.

I would like it so much if can go back.
I’m really not satisfied with Flyme 4.2.8.2, but I think it is impossible on mx2, maybe it is different on mx3. I find it on some Russian forum, that you can only do it with something called UART controller, and it required some soldering to.
And it is not easy, especially when you don’t understand the word of Russian, and Google translate is not of much help :(
I think that it have something to do with thing that recovery partitions of Flyme 3 and 4 are different and you can’t go back normal way.

No, I always use A firmware.

Tried but nothing.
Do you think that this could work?

https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/1696/downgrade-flyme-os

I dont have TCCM device, but it is my only idea now. That flasing recovery from flyme 3 firmware can do the trick. Can I brick my device this way, and how do you do it? I have HK device, but from this tread I dont see that it is .zip he talking about. Maybe through ADB?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.