APP WITH USAGE ACCESS

HOW TO ACCESS “APP WITH USAGE ACCESS” FOR SOME APPLICATION PERMISSION.

Contributor

@sumit-Namdev Hello,

Don’t post in CAPS-LOCK! and read this: https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/2697/question-answer-guideline

When you are finished and read it all please do as advised in the question-answer-guideline and modify your post according to it.

Turn off caps-lock and never ever double post, you can click the three dots, to edit your last post!

last edited by Ultrametric

Joining this Question, and elaborating more:
i just bought the Meizu M2, with Flyme OS 4.5.3l
i have tried to install “Mobile Fence” , and it requires to enable “App with usage Access” - however this feature seems to b missing in this rom.
normally this feature should be under “Security -> Apps with usage access”

on my former i9500 with custom roms i was able to find and activate and pass this step in the mobile fence application, which hangs and wait for this permission set to be enabled.

thanks.

thank you @zgfg !
i have came across those posts already, and tried my luck with the nova launcher, the Flyme o/s doesn’t list this settings at all. so some application will not work if this settings is required…

@Alon-Levy Same problem for me, with Mobile Fence. Very frustrating. Apparently, since upgrade of Android on my mx4 , the application cannot be fully installed.
Did you have progress on this thread since your last post ?

I even thought to install a new ROM on it …

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.