Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Problems exchange authentication with 4.5.7A
Meizu m1

Hello,

It’s my firts post in the forum. I have a problem with the authentication in exchange accounts.

I have upgraded my m1 note from flyme 4.2.0A to 4.5.7A via OTA. Since that time, my two Corporate accounts (Microsoft Exchange) not working properly. The message is “incorrect user or password” (but the user and password is correct). I hace upgraded without reset user’s configuration in flyme.

I’ve tried everything: upgrade another time, upgrade with reset user data, change the version of Google installer and Google Play (just in case), and nothing is change.

In 4.2.0A is all perfect, but not in 4.5.7A (the only one problem in this last release for me).

I have read in the forum one user with the same problem, but only enounce the problem (and not solution) and he not have response.

can anybody help me?

Thanks a lots.

Sorry for my “poor” english,…

Meizu m1

Anyone knows how (and where) can I report this problem to Meizu?. Meizu have a site for official support in English?

Thank you.

Contributor

@Golum Meizu does not have an official English speaking webpage that is in use. You can use the feedback or bug report app of your phone, but that’s about it.

Meizu releases too many devices (eight this year) to take care of it, their software department isn’t big enough to optimize, translate, of fix bugs in Flyme.

Meizu m1

OK thank you very much for the information. But, how do I find the bug error app? (I dont know the app and can not find it,…). It’s in ‘settings’ or is an app?

Contributor

@Golum it’s a flyme app just look for it, in flyme 5 it’s called feedback

Meizu m1

:thumbsup: Thanks for your fast response!!!

Hi All
have you found any solution for this issue?
I have the same problem with my smartphone.
I have upgraded my m1 note from flyme 4.5.6A to 4.5.7A via OTA. Since that time, my Corporate account (Microsoft Exchange) not working properly. The message is “incorrect user or password” (but the user and password is correct). After several attemps the only solution that I have found was the downgrade to 4.5.6. but the phone is not stable.
Thanks

@Golum said:

user and password is correct). I hace upgraded without reset user’s configuration in flyme.

I’ve tried everything: upgrade another time, upgrade with reset user

Actually the reason is server rejecting authentication to the meizu mail app as it is considered unsafe you can you any 3rd party apps like gmail or k9 or so on from the playstore

Meizu m1

Hello,

I have tried to use the Outlook client but does not work that I wanted. I have tried too “MailWise” and all problems were solved. Works fine. I have push, synchronization of calendar and contacts (visible from the calendar application and original Meizu contact). I have the GMail account in the original mail app from Meizu and I can view all the calendars in the Meizu Calendar App. Same case from contacts. Mailwise has a very good presentation. I recommend it for those who have the same problem with Exchange corporate accounts. Solved.

Meizu m1

Hello,

In Flyme 5.6.2.1 test this functionality (Exchange connector for flyme mail app) is turned on again. Now I can configure my exchange accounts in native app of Flyme and works fine. I have unistalled the mailwise (it’s good application but I prefer the Flyme App (best integration).

Meizu m1 note with 5.6.2.1 beta (test).

Looks like your connection to Problems exchange authentication with 4.5.7A was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.