Meizufans goes Google Play
Admin

As of today we are on the Google Play Store.
What do you think about our app?

Feedback is appreciated!

Click here for the article.

Meizu MX4 Pro

S51028-175103-001.jpg for me the app works well but i unsuccessfully searched the “search” button…

last edited by mx4pro
Admin

Good point. I added it straight to the navbar and so you can also see it in the app now.

I think it is a good start. There are some tweaks I think might be appropriate. The navigation in my opinion is a little bit troublesome. I see double menus in the forum, which I don’t have in the browser version. Maybe the notifications from the forum should be more visible.

Admin

@Naydero said:

I think it is a good start. There are some tweaks I think might be appropriate. The navigation in my opinion is a little bit troublesome. I see double menus in the forum, which I don’t have in the browser version. Maybe the notifications from the forum should be more visible.

Yeah I also am a little bit annoyed by that, but the NodeBB team has already announced some good stuff for the 0.9.x branch.
Lets look forward to it.

I have donated to make sure the app will be develope as it needs some tweaks. For example, when replying in the thread - I couldn’t basically do it - no text field, just ads :)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.