Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Restore Stock Recovery

Sorry Im new here so if my post are not allowed feel free to remove it. Thanks to the author.

On my older post I mention that I have problem about the recovery mode. Once you unable to boot to recovery mode then your phone is brick. But not to worry, I already solved my problem and I want to share how am I unbrick my device.

This is done on Meizu M1 Note device.
Do it on your own risk! . I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.

Requirements :
-Meizu M1 Note Rooted
-Flash Tool App
-Stock recovery for Meizu M1 Note

How to root your Meizu M1 Note?
-Simply sign up for Flyme Account and open system priveleges for granted root access, if you not satisfied then you can download and install SuperSu from Google Playstore.

#After your device rooted. Download and Install [ROOT]Rashr - Flash Tool from PlayStore, and grant root access.

#Next, download stock recovery for Meizu M1 Note. In the package you will notice adb file and others, just extract the recovery.img to any folder on your device.

#Now all you have to do is run the flash tool app locate your flash file and flash the Stock Recovery Meizu M1 Note.

#Shutdown your device. Press and hold volume up + power button and automatically you are in stock recovery!

Well Done! Good Luck!

Note : Never use the Flashify App to flash your device. Somehow it will brick your device. Almost all post similar to this are cause by Flashify App. I recommend you to use [ROOT]Rashr - Flash Tool to flash your device. And the adb.zip file is not mine! I found it on a post here

PS. Again this is done on Meizu M1 Note device! . Do it on your own risk! . I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.

last edited by Alfikar Syamsuddin

@Alfikar-Syamsuddin said:

Sorry Im new here so if my post are not allowed feel free to remove it. Thanks to the author.

On my older post I mention that I have problem about the recovery mode. Once you unable to boot to recovery mode then your phone is brick. But not to worry, I already solved my problem and I want to share how am I unbrick my device.

This is done on Meizu M1 Note device.
Do it on your own risk! . I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.

Requirements :
-Meizu M1 Note Rooted
-Flash Tool App
-Stock recovery for Meizu M1 Note

How to root your Meizu M1 Note?
-Simply sign up for Flyme Account and open system priveleges for granted root access, if you not satisfied then you can download and install SuperSu from Google Playstore.

#After your device rooted. Install [ROOT]Rashr - Flash Tool from PlayStore, and grant root access.

#Next, download stock recovery for Meizu M1 Note. In the package you will notice adb file and others, just extract the recovery.img to any folder on your device.

#Now all you have to do is run the flash tool app locate your flash file and flash the Stock Recovery Meizu M1 Note.

#Shutdown your device. Press and hold volume up + power button and automatically you are in stock recovery!

Well Done! Good Luck!

Note : Never use the Flashify App to flash your device. Somehow it will brick your device. Almost all post similar to this are cause by Flashify App. I recommend you to use [ROOT]Rashr - Flash Tool to flash your device. And the adb.zip file is not mine! I found it on a post here.

PS. Again this is done on Meizu M1 Note device! . Do it on your own risk! . I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.

Man…you made my day…after beating my head all over the internet from the day i have upgraded to 4.5.6I ROM…i was facing lot of issues…I was again able to downgrade to the perfect 4.2.0.6I ROM without any issues…Thanks A Million…

@massif77 pl explain the step wise procedure to downgrade rom to 4.2

Contributor

@pawanjto is in the firmware change log, try to find it

I have a problem with my Meizu m1 note. After I installed flyme 4.5.6 from meizu.com/en my phone started to bug. On screen when i go out of applications i have got werid stripes and the whole screen is bugging, also i don’t see what’s currently shown on screen. I have to take a screenshot in order to see it. The problem didn’t appear when i was using flyme based on android 4.4. I also have a problem with recovery and when im using ur method it doesn’t work too. All i want is to factory reset my phone and install old system. I hope u can help me solve my problem.

@Filip-Borecki Hi! Im not sure why my method doesnt work to you. And at the first place I got the same problem like you before. Bugs. I fix my problem with full reset my phone and update virsion. All you have to do is backup your data and go to setting/about phone/storage/factory data reset/ (tick all of 'em n start cleaning) . After that update your phone with zip file from official meizu web firmware. Done! Bugs gone!

I tried this and my bugs gone! Hope it helps!

what if we cant boot our device

how will I root my phone when it is bricked … i cant switch on the phone

Looks like your connection to Restore Stock Recovery was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.