Battery Life

Hi! My battery life draining fast, I just browsing internet and viewing pictures, and I set my battery to power saving . But my battery keep draining 5% less than 10 minutes! Is it normal? If its not, what cause it? Is it the new firmware?

Contributor

@Alfikar-Syamsuddin Hello, what firmware do you run.
What apps do you have open and could you provide a chart of a full battery cycle please. Use an app to do so.

@Ultrametric said:

@Alfikar-Syamsuddin Hello, what firmware do you run.
What apps do you have open and could you provide a chart of a full battery cycle please. Use an app to do so.

Hai, I use the latest firmware for International version Flyme OS 4.5.6I . Im using uc browser, clean master, battery doctor… I dont know what app can show a chart of battery usage.

Contributor

@Alfikar-Syamsuddin Gsam Battery Manager would be good enough. Try the free version and don’t feel forced to root your phone, for this app.

Uh and btw! When you charge your phone, don’t use it and never play games.

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric said:

@Alfikar-Syamsuddin Gsam Battery Manager would be good enough. Try the free version and don’t feel forced to root your phone, for this app.

Okay, I’ll try it. Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.