Warning - don't shop from AliExpress/Origianl Meizu Store

I just want to warn forum readers from buying phones from the AliExpress-store called Origianl Meizu Store.
The store sells refurbished phones which they claim to be new… The phones has no serial number and the IMEI-number is not valid.
Unfortunately I was stupid enough to by a “new” MX4 PRO from them… and I experience a seller that is not interested in helping me. Contact name at the store is Kety wu

last edited by gefjon

Is there an option in Aliexpress to open a dispute? Maybe this could help you.

For others: Always buy from a known reseller, so you are sure you will get the right products.

last edited by Kokkie

Thanks for your reply @Kokkie . Unfortunately i didn’t became aware of the problem before the dispute-countdown timer was over.

last edited by gefjon

The phone now died (RIP). There is no way to get in contact with it anymore. It is not possible to turn it on. It does not respond on any combination of keys, and it is not registered when I connect it to my computer

So I opened it. As the pictures shows, it has definately been repaired at some point before it was sold as “new”

20151101_121241.jpg 20151101_121228.jpg

Contributor

@gefjon this is nasty!

That doesn’t look good at all. I am sorry for you :( .

Contributor

@gefjon said:

Thanks for your reply @Kokkie . Unfortunately i didn’t became aware of the problem before the dispute-countdown timer was over.

you still could contact aliexpress about that case

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.