flyme 5 ?
Meizu MX4 Pro

will there be flyme 5 availible for the mx4 pro :/ ?? now there is a stable Version out for the mx5 and not even a beta Version for any other device… does anyone have more information ?

Contributor

Flyme 5 Stable version planned for January 2016.
i guess we will get test versions in about month

Contributor

still no info on what Android it will be based but somehow i dont think we can expect 5.1/6.0 and Meizu Support as always cant confirm anything like that.

Meizu MX4 Pro

for me the Main thing is that itll get it in general

Meizu m2 note

@Latstyle said:

Flyme 5 Stable version planned for January 2016.
i guess we will get test versions in about month

Also for Meizu M2 Note?

Contributor

@coolsha21 it will get Flyme 5 but they said they cant give an exact date yet cause they need to release it for MX4/MX4 Pro first…

I am pretty sure flyme 5 is based on Android 5.1.
Screenshot from flyme website (Chinese simplified version):
QQ截图20151028202650.png

last edited by whitebox
Contributor

@whitebox the MX5 Flyme OS is already based on 5.1, it would be weird if they make a jump back, just for some devices.

@Ultrametric Well, I hope other devices could upgrade to Android 5.1 either.

Contributor

@whitebox Oh yes, I hope they release it for all devices. Flyme 5 looks okay and stable, this I can say after using the beta Version since it’s out.
All I know is that the Pro 5, is supposed to get it by the mid of November, but well who will buy that overpriced thing.

Contributor
Flyme 5 For MX5 beta activity was officially opened on September 25, Flyme 5 For PRO 5 beta will officially begin on November 15.

The second stage: MX4 Pro / MX4
MX4 Pro, MX4 two models the highest percentage of votes in the voting, and were included in the second phase of adaptation models. We have set up a special adaptation team, synchronously opened two models adapted work, in order to ensure adaptation progress. It plans to complete the second phase of adaptation to work in January.

The third stage: Charm Blue note / charm blue note2 / Charm Blue 2 / Charm Blue note2 Telecom Edition / Charm Blue 2 Telecom Edition
After completion of the second phase of adaptation, we will promptly announce the third stage adaptation plan, and synchronized with the sections of the models of adaptation work.

Thank you for the support and look forward to charm friends. Because the difference in the hardware platform and Android version, adapted difficulty different sections of the models of the beta will be slightly different. After the adaptation is complete, timely open beta. Adaptation process, if schedule adjustments, we will promptly announced. ```

original source - http://bbs.flyme.cn/thread-398853-1-1.html
last edited by Latstyle

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.