Flyme OS 4.5.7 stable (MX4)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Optimization: improve the performance of power performance.
  • Optimization: improve Flyme networking service experience.
  • Optimization: Press the power button to restart the bomb frame response time longer issue.
  • Optimization: Adjust the automatic light sensing algorithm.
  • Fix: automatically change the system time of issue.

Communications

• FIX: When you use the high current call Unicom card problem.
  • FIX: Can not add from Contacts problems blacklist.
  • FIX: After hot-plug SIM card STK menu to restart the phone can cause loss problem.

Desktop

• Fix: Even now unlock the screen after the desktop appears stuck questions.
  • FIX: Uninstall encrypted applications again after installing the application problems still to be encrypted.

Video

• FIX: full-screen playback of online video, the problem can not be adjusted after the progress bar to adjust the video resolution.

Security center

• Repair: WLAN network ranking, this week showed incorrect usage problems.
  • FIX: leisure traffic today would have been used to the use of statistical data in the normal flow problem.

Power Wizard

• Fix: Under Wi-Fi environment have an account login Desktop backup data into the system is not restored after notification of problems.

Mail

• Jump animation adjustment share a single contact, click vcf files: The Optimization.
  • FIX: When you first add an account, character input position and the cursor position does not match the problem.

Camera

• Fix: Use even now slip back to the Home button when the camera stuck questions.

Personalise

• FIX: After entering the personal center click wallpaper will flash back problems.

Browser

• FIX: night mode is displayed as a white problem in Baidu input box to bring up the input method.
  • Fix: restore the backup bookmark will be two issues the default directory.

Find the phone

• Fix: phone replacement SIM card, it can not automatically obtain the new number of issues.

Calculator

• Repair: Some scenes even now Caton problem.

Game Center

• Optimization: The first time you enter, Caton problem occurs when the slide list or switch the page.

Download:
Flyme 4.5.7A
Flyme 4.5.7I

Source:
Flyme 4.5.7A
Flyme 4.5.7I

last edited by samanen

Camera video setting finally back to 1080 not more 1088

Can’t wait for a flyme 5 build :)
Till then, can someone benchmark the new update with antutu set on performance mode? They said in the changelog that they improved it.

@christiano88
S51027-145851.jpg
But with 2 Bluetooth device connected , aquamail with 4 account in push and nova launcher prime zooper pro
S51027-150231.jpg

last edited by Rey

@khynan the score does seem a bit on the low side (I’ve seen 50k scores with 4.5.6). It might be the 3rd party software you’re using.

@christiano88
S51027-153436.jpg
indeed My mx4 isnt configured low process activated for made record antutu but with thè first fw lollipop score was about 34000 so for me 4.5.6 or 4.5.7 is okay , still 5.0.1 lollipop soon we take 5.1.1 with flyme 5?

last edited by khynan

New OS 4.5.7A… What languages ​​contains please ?

Meizu MX4

Here’s my antutu score, I don’t use a launcher as I love flyme, I have around 20 apps that I’ve downloaded, made sure everything else was closed and ran the test. It says my score is non-verified but that’s because I had the WiFi switched off. S51027-191836.jpg

Meizu MX4

I read somewhere that meizu will be releasing flyme 5 for the mx4 in January? Is that really true? There’s nothing from meizu to confirm this.

I hope the battery life has improved. I’ve seen people with 6hours to 7hours screen on time. I get around 5hours! Its rather frustrating. In power saving mode I get 5hours and 30mins, not much of a difference so I just leave it on balanced mode.

Had the video resolution really been changed to 1080? I still can’t seem to watch my videos on the computer.

Contributor

@oscar8u yeah @Latstyle posted it, he might have it somewhere from the Chinese Forum of Flyme.
The information could be true or wrong, we will see it anyway :D

Flyme 5, is great so far it’s a worthy upgrade. Yet it still is a Flyme OS, with all the flaws and bugs it always had, and apparently always will have.

@oscar8u fixed issue video 1088p now is 1080p

HI
Could someone check that endomondo is still stopping after few minutes when screen is blanked?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.