Flyme OS 4.5.7 stable (MX4 Pro)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Optimization: improve the performance of power performance.
  • Optimization: improve Flyme networking service experience.
  • Optimization: Adjust the automatic light sensing algorithm.
  • Optimization: Press the power button to restart the bomb frame response time longer issue.
  • FIX: gyroscope insensitive questions.
  • Fix: automatically change the system time of issue.
  • FIX: low-power shutdown charging power, network problems can not be successfully registered.

Fingerprint

• Optimization: enhance fingerprint recognition rate.
  • FIX: probabilistic problem appears fingerprint can not unlock.

Communications

• FIX: Can not add from Contacts problems blacklist.
  • Repair: Some scenes failed to send SMS issues.
  • FIX: problem with abnormal ringing tone of an incoming call or hang up the phone.

Set up

• FIX: clicking sound and vibration settings appear flash back problems.

Desktop

• FIX: Uninstall encrypted applications again after installing the application problems still to be encrypted.
  • FIX: After unlocking the phone even now to add plug desktop display floating state problem.

Security center

• FIX: After opening intelligent power-saving mode, the screen appears the splash screen problem.
  • Repair: WLAN network ranking, this week showed incorrect usage problems.
  • FIX: leisure traffic today would have been used to the use of statistical data in the normal flow problem.

Personalise

• Optimization: sliding around when switching the system wallpaper Caton problem.
  • FIX: After entering the personal center click wallpaper will flash back problems.
  • Repair: The system failed to pay when buying the theme problems.

Video

• FIX: full-screen playback of online video, the problem can not be adjusted after the progress bar to adjust the video resolution.
  • Fix: Even now splash screen problem when watching video.

Power Wizard

• Fix: Under Wi-Fi environment have an account login Desktop backup data into the system is not restored after notification of problems.

WLAN

• Fix: Open through Bluetooth shared network, Bluetooth files larger than 3MB failure problems often arise.
  • FIX: After using 360 free Wi-Fi is available mining Wi-Fi, the status bar displays a lot of repeat Wi-Fi hotspot name issue.

Browser

• FIX: night mode is displayed as a white problem in Baidu input box to bring up the input method.
  • Fix: Under the state of the use of mobile data, enter a keyword search, even now collapse garbled pages.
  • Fix: some pages do not satisfy the read mode, but the address bar will have problems reading mode icon.

Find the phone

• Fix: phone replacement SIM card, it can not automatically obtain the new number of issues.

Music

• FIX: When connecting Bluetooth devices to play music into the application center search, music loud or silent issues arise.

Third-party applications

• FIX: Unable to local video-sharing application Instagram.

Download:
Flyme 4.5.7A
Flyme 4.5.7I

Source:
Flyme 4.5.7A
Flyme 4.5.7I

last edited by samanen

Hello i am on 4.5.3.1A version. To upgrade on 4.5.7A version needs clear data install or no? Is anyone know this?

last edited by MGVossos
Contributor

@MGVossos said:

Hello i am on 4.5.3.1A version. To upgrade on 4.5.7A version needs clear data install or no? Is anyone know this?

you do understand that you can try without clearing data and see how it will go and if it will be bad you can flash it again with Clearing data?

Yes i know that. I ask if someone knows.

@Bujar-Gashi said:

Batery is much beter

How much of SoT ?

Installed this OS update with clear data, installed google installer from app store, and now I can not install anything from play store. getting an error “Error retrieving information from server [RPC S-7 AEC-0]”. Tried everything from troubleshooting section like clearing google apps data and cache, removing google accout - does not help.

Solution: system reset, and use google installer 1.4.4 instead of the one from china app store.

last edited by Engine47

@Engine47 said:

Installed this OS update with clear data, installed google installer from app store, and now I can not install anything from play store. getting an error “Error retrieving information from server [RPC S-7 AEC-0]”. Tried everything from troubleshooting section like clearing google apps data and cache, removing google accout - does not help.

Solution: system reset, and use google installer 1.4.4 instead of the one from china app store.

Just remove your Google account from your phone and set it up again. I had the same issue!

S51029-114914-001.jpg

Is this zip newer than that? I mean, it has a newer date?

Contributor

@thkounadis on the screen you got Test version of 4.5.7A that dated as 2 weeks ago.

@Latstyle so, you suggest to flash the new zip, right?

Contributor

@thkounadis well hard to say really… sometimes stable version acts not as good as test one… but then again… stable got more fixes etc… even if you dont care about some of them…

@Latstyle I have a serious question. What’s going on with the auto brightness issue in the stable release? The auto brightness is not responding so well in the test. Or is my idea? Comparing to other devices, it seems that it’s not functioning so good. Or is it slow?

Well, it’s not only the speed. It seems that it’s not operating well.

Contributor

@thkounadis the auto brightness thing was never the fastest on Meizu devices.
Are you certain that it’s completely dead now?

i need google service :(

how ?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.