Flyme OS 4.5.7 stable (m1 note)
Admin

Changelog:
Because the baseband downgrade could result in loss of charm blue note to any previous version after upgrade Flyme 4.5.7A can not downgrade to a previous stable version, please exercise caution!

System

• Optimization: improve the performance of power performance.
  • Optimization: improve Flyme networking service experience.
  • Optimization: Press the power button to restart the bomb frame response time longer issue.
  • Fix: Off Connected charger charging screen appears unusual problems.
  • FIX: gyroscope insensitive questions.
  • FIX: Even now play the game gravity sensing failure problem.

Communications

• FIX: Can not add from Contacts problems blacklist.

Desktop

• Fixed: notification bar now time even the wrong question.
  • FIX: Uninstall encrypted applications again after installing the application problems still to be encrypted.

Input

• Optimization: IME stuck solve part of the scene under question.

Compatibility

• FIX: ICBC and ABC APP Click to enter white screen problem.

File

• Fix: 360 cloud disk bound account history folder file name is garbled, the file can not be loaded question.

Video

• FIX: full-screen playback of online video, the problem can not be adjusted after the progress bar to adjust the video resolution.

Power Wizard

• Fix: Under Wi-Fi environment have an account login Desktop backup data into the system is not restored after notification of problems.

Personalise

• FIX: After entering the personal center click wallpaper will flash back problems.

Browser

• FIX: night mode is displayed as a white problem in Baidu input box to bring up the input method.
  • FIX: third-party applications call the browser update with flash back problems.

Find the phone

• Fix: phone replacement SIM card, it can not automatically obtain the new number of issues.

Music

• FIX: When connecting Bluetooth devices to play music into the application center search, music loud or silent issues arise.

Download:
Flyme 4.5.7A
Flyme 4.5.7I

Source:
Flyme 4.5.7A
Flyme 4.5.7I

last edited by Rey

No international version?

Contributor

@Vishal-Yadav The international Firmware releases are always a bit behind.

Can I unlock the bootloader and the recovery?

Anyone tried the new firmware?

@joevik I installed it, so far I think the touch screen is a little bit better - there were problems with touches on the side of the screen, which I think are now fixed.
I will have more information in a couple of days ;)

Does it fix the problem of not being able to place cursor anywhere in the middle of the text already typed to correct it or alter it ?

@Naydero said:

@joevik I installed it, so far I think the touch screen is a little bit better - there were problems with touches on the side of the screen, which I think are now fixed.
I will have more information in a couple of days ;)

I have international version. If i install this, will there a problem?

Anyone tried installing Xposed?
Do we need to change something about the installation files?

@Vishal-Yadav I think the problem is still there

Sounds good. But i won’t henceforth give a try. Meizu’s late updates are fast and dirty like a adolescents job. I will downgrade to 4.2.0.6I. At least, it is stable, functional and power friendlier than 4.5.x roms.
I have to wait more optimized FlymeOs 5 updates which Meizu will release in January, 2016.
I was happy with mx3. So, i tried m1 note. Thanks to Flyme Os development team, Meizu’s phones are just a disappointment now. I am really not happy with my phones. I hope Meizu can focus on owned customers with well optimized software updates rather than releasing phones in every 3 months!

Auto brightness is better. But battery drain really fast :( i would prefer to stick to 4.5.6 rather than upgrading to 4.5.7.

Edit: i’ve lost 3% of my battery by just typing this. And 2% for the edit .

last edited by niiiqname

I think the brightness on auto mode is not as good as 4.5.5A. I noticed that indoors the screen is very dim and the brightness bar needs to be increased to maximum even on auto mode.
Keyboard cursor problem is back.

On the up side, battery life isn’t that bad.
Antutu scores around 45000

@joevik said:

I think the brightness on auto mode is not as good as 4.5.5A. I noticed that indoors the screen is very dim and the brightness bar needs to be increased to maximum even on auto mode.
Keyboard cursor problem is back.

On the up side, battery life isn’t that bad.
Antutu scores around 45000

About brightness I agree. It’s quite dim since 4.5.5 Rom.
Cannot find any difference with 4.5.6A in general.

Also Xposed has been installed with no problems.

people stop complaining even the very expensive iphone 6 has so many bugs too or windows phone, this is just cheaper phone with great hardware so give them a break they are doing their job with limited resources.

I am currently using 4.5.5a, all is tolerable and working fine. The battery issue is not an issue because it is just actually the same with kitkat, the difference is at first the meter was wrong, after few days of use it will adjust to real endurance of your phone. At my first install it says it will last only for 12 hrs, but i ignore it coz it lasted 2 days in actual then the meter readjust itself later too. 😁

Anyways i think i will wait for 4.5.8a

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.