Auto Brightness not Working Probably!

Hey friends
my Meizu Mx4 Pro Flyme 4.5.6A Auto Brightness
Not working probably , when I’m in dark place screen brightness won’t decrease, some times it will decrease but not enough. And since i bought my phone i have overheating problem in normal usage! I just updated to latest version + cleared data . Thanks

Contributor

@err0r I didn’t have the MX4 Pro for long, but thought it gets hot until I got my next phone.
Well after the MX4 Pro I head the Xiaomi Mi4i with the Qualcomm SD 615! And that thing really got hot, up to 60 degree core temperature and ~45 degrees outside was normal for that phone, compared to this one the MX4 Pro is ice cold, or was ice cold.

Please post the temperature and state what you do when your phone is “hot”.

Uh and about the screen brightness, at least on the phone I have right now, it’s very slow, but working. It does not adjust the brightness fast.

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric said:

@err0r I didn’t have the MX4 Pro for long, but thought it gets hot until I got my next phone.
Well after the MX4 Pro I head the Xiaomi Mi4i with the Qualcomm SD 615! And that thing really got hot, up to 60 degree core temperature and ~45 degrees outside was normal for that phone, compared to this one the MX4 Pro is ice cold, or was ice cold.

Please post the temperature and state what you do when your phone is “hot”.

Uh and about the screen brightness, at least on the phone I have right now, it’s very slow, but working. It does not adjust the brightness fast.

S51027-213318.jpg

Contributor

@err0r what are you doing with your phone, so that it gets this temperature and please show the temperature of the SoC.

Also install GSam Battery monitor, it makes a chart of the battery load together with the battery temperature.

Uh and please be aware that when your phone is charging, you shall not use it! Playing on a phone, or similar tasks make your phone get hot, also does charging and this together is a horrible environment, to put your phone to. So when your phone is charging let it be until it is finished charging! I do write this as, you did not provide a lot of information to your problem.

What you shall do now, is monitor the battery, monitor the temperature of your battery and the SoC including the tasks you perform. As soon you did that we can help you, until then there is no help.

last edited by Ultrametric

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.