[Bootloop] can't access Recovery Mode

Recently, I tried to install Custom Recovery and it ain’t work. Now when Im trying to enter recovery mode (vol up + power) I stuck at Meizu Logo. Help please.

last edited by Ultrametric
Contributor

Moved your topic to the right section.

Hi! Ultrametric sorry for the mistake.
I read you conversation on china-device.com.
And I thought that I made a big mistake on bricking my phone. Now my phone is rooted and cant access into recovery mode. All I wanted to do is Flash the rom and install stock rom but after all I ended with Hardbricking my phone. But, is there any, anything that I can do to fix this problem? Like using the flash tool? If there is?, its my pleasure to know how.

last edited by Alfikar Syamsuddin
Contributor

@Alfikar-Syamsuddin I read that some Russians made it work, or were working on it, but I don’t know much about it.

What guide did you use?

@Ultrametric Im following this link text and end up like this. Now Im just waiting for help.

@Ultrametric Im not giving up on this. I know there is a solution on this, I read many forums about this problem and mostly cause by Flashify app. If you happen to find a way to fix it, just let me know, cuz Im not wearing any other phone than Meizu! I Love Meizu!

@Ultrametric Hi! Im very excited to let you know that I already solve my problem! Now my phone can boot to recovery mode again, in other words Im successfully Unbrick my M1 Note! Thank you for your support!

How did you do it?, just wanted to know

@AUG1233321 said:

I created a thread on how to Restore Stock Recovery here.

@Alfikar-Syamsuddin said:

@AUG1233321 said:

I created a thread on how to Restore Stock Recovery here.

But first you are talking about bootloop and with no way to boot the phone and then you describe a method where you boot normally and you install some programs.

What did you solve the bootloop problem in the first place?

@viper actually its not a bootloop, but I dont know my title has change? My Older title was about cant access to recovery mode. And I dont know how it change to bootloop infront.

@viper think again. My title bootloop, but my post about custom recovery and cannot enter recovery mode, that will explain it. At the first place Im talking about recovery mode.

Sorry, bad grammar.

last edited by Ultrametric
Contributor

@Alfikar-Syamsuddin Cut the double posts! The next one I see, will just be deleted!

It’s possible to edit your posts, by clicking on the 3 dots and selecting “Edit”.

@Ultrametric sorry new guy here :-) thanks by the way :-D

@Alfikar-Syamsuddin Please tell us how you revived your meizu M1 Note. Very need your help, as my phone only boots to the Meizu logo and can’t enter in recovery mode.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.