M2 note A/U/C Flyme firmware update to I (international )version guide for newbies

Anyone knowing a simple guide to update from Chinese firmware to international , please post here.

Contributor

@Johhny Do you have the International Firmware? If so, there might be a way.

The International firmware is not available for download at this moment, so until you got it as a download, we cannot help you. You will just have to wait.

No i don’t have the international version .My version is Flyme OS 4.5.4A.
From MEIZU Customer Service i got this message :

" Please note that the A/U/C Flyme firmware are Chinese version, the I version is the international version, they are not match and compatible, thus you can’t change the firmware from A/U/C version to I version.’’

Is this true ?? I will be stuck with Chinese flyme os ?

last edited by Johhny
Admin

First of all wrong section - moving this thread.
And yes it is true as you can see in our F.A.Q…
However, in the General Chat section you will also find a guide how to install international firmwares.

@Kokkie said:

The International firmware is not available for download at this moment, so until you got it as a download, we cannot help you. You will just have to wait.

Is this not the international firmware?
http://www.flyme.cn/en/firmwarelist?modelId=56&type=1

Contributor

@Kyle-Hall yes it is, I think he was/is talking about the M2 mini. Looks like the phone changed, since I posted the last time :)

@Ultrametric said:

@Kyle-Hall yes it is, I think he was/is talking about the M2 mini. Looks like the phone changed, since I posted the last time :)

Yes I was, don’t know whether you changed the subject or I was sleeping.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.