Flyme 4.5.2A System privileges open but phone not rooted

Hi I have just received a note 2 I have had this issue since I wanted to install the international firmware.

when I went into system privileges the system did not reboot but then after loading for a short while the privileges where open.

However the phone is not recognised rooted by apps and supersu isn’t installing.

If anyone may help would be much appreciate it.

I don’t know the solution, but you could use the search function. This issue is discussed a lot, so you could find your answer quicker than waiting.

@Kokkie said:

I don’t know the solution, but you could use the search function. This issue is discussed a lot, so you could find your answer quicker than waiting.

Yes I have already found it in here thx

https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/3032/meizu-m2-note-unable-to-root-download-install-uninstall-sync-open-apps-etc

I have flashed 4.5.4A and now that problem is resolved. But I am still having the problem that dolphin is not connecting to websites on wify just on 4g and now after this flash the play store is not working anymore.

I will try to install 4.5.4I and hopefully all will be fixed…

Thank you for your reply anyway.

last edited by Cryptico

4.5.4I will not work, you got a Chinese phone.
For WIFI check security app.
Reinstall play store with the Google installer.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.