Hello, i am new user of MX5, i am coming from a lenovo K920 phone and i found several problems with the mx5 software
- data connection fluctuates very bad between edge and H+, there is no option to force the phone to use 3g
- facebook chat heads is not showing all the window when chatting with someone, there is always a gap on the bottom of the screen when keybord is hidden and when keyboard is up edges of the chat window r under the keyboard and the upper margin
- Mobile Voip software doesnt use the proximity sensor
- phone is heating pretty bad just for using whatsapp and facebook chating
- they advertise as mcharge but there is no mcharge, my k920 with his 4000mah battery was charging from 0 to 100 in 1 hour and 40 min and lenovo did not advertise any fast charge, but meizu takes longer with mcharge and 3000mah battery, so where is the catch ?
- brightness auto adjust is not doing anything, if its on auto it should modify the brightness acording to the environment but it does nothing brightness is the same outside in the sun or at night, if i put it in auto mode why i am still able to adjust it manualy ?
My opinion after 3 days of use, nice looking device, good implementation of fingerprint, display is ok, signal is good, battery is average, loudspeaker is ok.
This phone could use a cyanogenmod, i dont know why these chinese people insist in building their own os with flaws rather than using a well tested os like cyanogen or omni