Problem add more google account with m2

I have Meizu m2 with Android 5.1 Flyme version OS 4.5.3I.
When i try to add more google account from setting, or from gmail and play games apps , it loading then just close and don’t give me next screen to create new or existing account…
Do i need to update the firmware to 4.5.3.2A ?
Anyone please help…

4.5.3I ?? Do you mean International ??is it multilanguage ???Where do you buy it or find this rom ??
For the problem try o delete and reinstall Gapps

I have reflash it again to default and here is the trick…Do not update anything…then i can create several Google account…but seems then its automatically update the Google play service n other service…after that back to first problem…but its ok i have my accounts running now…

I had U version and i flash A but officia I is on goes out.Where you find it and reiflash it and how reiflash it ???

I have reflash the firmware back to default using this action:

• restart the phone
    -while restart ,hold on the power key and volume (up) - attention do not use volume (down)…
    -reflash the firmware to default
    -wait for 5 minute …
    -i back to default again…

note: you must install all of your apps again but no worry your data still there…

If you have the update.zip firmware just copy it to your root and you could upgrade it using the same method…

All procedure detail can be found on FAQ…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.