Stuck In Recovery Mode

Hi, I just joined because I wanted to ask for help on a problem I have had a few days ago with my meizu m2 notes purchased a few months ago with firmware A.
I was following the guide on the transition from firmwareA to firmware I and after I carefully followed all the steps, during the flash procedure with the cmd me does stop the computer! (with the phone connected by USB cable). Not knowing what to do I restarted the phone and pop the words “meizu” automatically goes into recovery mode and says that there is no firmware. Then I have tried to connect the phone to the PC and I open the folder “Recovery”, at this point I have tried to put in the folder the zio of the original firmware downloaded from the official website meizu and click on “system upgrade” and it says "firmware not found ".
If any of you can give me a help I would be grateful, I’m desperate, I do not know what to do !!!

last edited by Umberto Foria

Well, you have to load the file on your phone when your phone is in recovery. So first boot into recovery, connect to pc and load file. Disconnect and update.

@Kokkie said:

Well, you have to load the file on your phone when your phone is in recovery. So first boot into recovery, connect to pc and load file. Disconnect and update

I did it many times, but it says “Firmware not found”

Well, I read your start topic a bit more carefully and I guess you are screwed. The transition from A to I firmware is not without risk and during the operation your device could brick. I am not really into the stuff, but for a second opinion, what do you think @AOKP?

Contributor

Where on your phone did you put the firmware and are you sure it is the correct firmware for the correct phone?

When i connect the phone to my PC by USB, the only folder i can see is “Recovery(F:)”. I put the firmware (the correct firmware) in it, i disconnect the phone, i press “System Upgrade” but it says “Firmware not found” :(
PS: If then i connect the phone to PC the file there is no more

you have m2 note 5.5" right?
then download latest firmware and rename it to “update.zip”(if necessary).
put in to root of sdcard then try.it will work

Where is the root of sd card?

if i conncect the phone to computer i can only see “recovery”

Root means put the file outside of any folder.and sd card means external sd card

@Chirag96 said:

Root means put the file outside of any folder.and sd card means external sd card

And unfortunately, Meizu M2 note M571U with bricked firmware will not read update.zip from microsd card. It keeps telling that update.zip is not found, no matter what version ({3.5,3.7,4.5}{I,A,U}) I put to {recovery drive,root of microsd}. (yes, its 432 = 24 failed tests, not including “with cable plugged in or out”)

How to fix the phone? Recovery keeps telling NOPE
3-zWGLimYdg.jpg

Admin

You are not supposed to put the update.zip on the microSD card or any other exterenal storage. It needs to be moved to the internal one!

So there is no way to fix? :(

Contributor

@Umberto-Foria Did you try to access the Recovery Mode (VOLUME-UP + POWER) as soon you are in there connect the PC to your phone and copy the desired update.zip to the Recovery of your phone. Unmount the device and install the firmware from the Recovery. This should work and not require your sd-card. But I do assume that you already tried this method and have a different problem.
Screenshot (66).png

last edited by Ultrametric

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.