So I recently received a Meizu m2 note from ebay with 4.5.3A loaded. But the phone that I got is really strange… and I am unable to bypass any of the issues. I was wondering if anybody encountered the same problems. First of all, the phone came preloaded with the playstore, with some bloatware. Now here is the list of problems.
- The google play store doesn’t download anything. whenever I try to install something, it just infinitely tries to download the app.
- Flyme account doesn’t sync. It gives me an syncing error all the time. What is weird, is that I didn’t Root the device, the “system privileges” were already Open. But when I checked with Root Checker, it says the phone is not rooted.
- I am unable to download anything from the browser, JPEG, PDF, etc…
- I can’t uninstall the Google Playstore, as it only gives me the option to Force Stop. The Meizu App center doesn’t exist on my phone either for me to download it again. I tried installing an APK of it, but it doesn’t open.
- I tried manually putting Apks though PC/USB, nothing seems to be working properly, and some apps like SuperSu or Super User open and close automatically whenever I click on the icon.
Basically nothing works… well at least Wi-Fi and the phone service works.
Can anybody help me at all? is there a solution to all of this?
I am not quite sure what I can do at this point. I even tried installing something called Google Installer that I found on a forum, which basically let’s you install all the google apps manually, but every time I click on download on any app, it just says “failed to create download link”.
Any help would be appreciated!