PC Companion software for Meizu m2 note

Hi All,

Is there any pc companion software for meizu m2 note? I’m using the laptop provided by my company and it’s highly restricted to move photos or videos or documents to my phone. I used to copy photos and videos by using Samsung Kies and Xiaomi MiPC suite when i was using S5 and Redmi note 2. I’ve tried to use MobileGo but it keeps saying “Unable to connect and try to re-connect”. I have already installed Drivers for M2 note but same problem is still happening. Any suggestion for this? Please help.

As far as I know there is no Pc Suite for Meizu phones. Instead you can use MyPhoneExplorer that is suitable for every Android phone for data sync.

Thank you so much for this Manik. Let me try. :-)

Hi,

I’m trying to septup myphoneexplorer with my Meizu M2 Note: I’ve been using this software for many years with other android smartphones (sony, samsung, etc.) so I’m familiar with the usb-debugging option, adb drivers… everything seems to be ok, but the smartphone is not recognized when I plug in the usb cable.

Any suggestion? Anyone using myphoneexplorer with meizu m2 note?

Thanks

I suggest taking a look at AirDroid, which is more convenient for wireless transfer.

@Jaime said in PC Companion software for Meizu m2 note:

I’m trying to septup myphoneexplorer with my Meizu M2 Note: I’ve been using this software for many years with other android smartphones (sony, samsung, etc.) so I’m familiar with the usb-debugging option, adb drivers… everything seems to be ok, but the smartphone is not recognized when I plug in the usb cable.

It doesn’t. I tested it several times but failed recognizing my phone. For device manager, you can take a look at Mobiledic Android Assistant:
http://www.mobiledic.com/android-assistant.html

last edited by ct200xus

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.