Play store

I just got my mx5 today from oppo mart and it didnt have play store so i downloaded it from the provided app store and when i try to open it it just shuts straight off. Can anyone help me?

@Anthony-Wilkinson go in ur appcenter app ,search for google installer, install it and run it.

It’s okay I sorted it. Working perfectly

Do not trust Oppomart.
I buy two time from oppomart first time they sent me a new phone, second time a used phone, I sent back and they stole me 400 euro on refound.
“I’m sorry the packet arrived empty are you sure you put the phone inside?”
Come on!
I buy from aliexpress and pandawill, it never happen something like this.

@Anthony-Wilkinson said:

I just got my mx5 today from oppo mart and it didnt have play store so i downloaded it from the provided app store and when i try to open it it just shuts straight off. Can anyone help me?

Same problem with me.

How did you solve the problem?

Meizu MX5

@dinku76 said:

@Anthony-Wilkinson said:

Same problem with me.

How did you solve the problem?

https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/478/how-to-fix-google-play-services-problems

I am in UK and just received the phone today from oppomart I am currently on this Flyme version 4.5.2.4A
The phone is giving me the option to upgrade to this version 4.5.4.1A

Should i do it or not? what I am worried about is will I brick the phone if I upgrade and loose all google services or will i be ok?

last edited by dinku76
Meizu MX5

@dinku76 said:

I am in UK and just received the phone today from oppomart I am currently on this Flyme version 4.5.2.4A
The phone is giving me the option to upgrade to this version 4.5.4.1A

Should i do it or not? what I am worried about is will I brick the phone if I upgrade and loose all google services or will i be ok?

you will not lose anything

@dinku76 gained root access via flyme account and when I installed the Google installer from the meizu app store it allowed me to access everything. I guess the root may have given me permissions to use play store.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.