I sell my Meizu MX3!

Hey guys, i’m from Germany, Baden-Württemberg. I will sell my 1 Month old MX3, (16GB with Flyme OS 3.5.1) because i don’t like Flyme OS… Stock Android is better in my Opinion… i think 300€ is ok, if you want to buy it please send me an Message and i can give you my Number for Whatsapp, of course i can send you pics if you want ! So i hope someone here needs one, because i want to buy an LG G2 :D Thanks!

250€ würde ich dir geben :)

These kind of threads belong in our Marketplace ;)

@‘Fanbob’ said:

Hey guys, i’m from Germany, Baden-Württemberg. I will sell my 1 Month old MX3, (16GB with Flyme OS 3.5.1) because i don’t like Flyme OS… Stock Android is better in my Opinion… i think 300€ is ok, if you want to buy it please send me an Message and i can give you my Number for Whatsapp, of course i can send you pics if you want ! So i hope someone here needs one, because i want to buy an LG G2 :D Thanks!

Hi,

I’m selling mine too, same thing, excellent condition, Flyme OS 3.7.3A. Let me know if interested ;)

Admin

@‘danyilov’ said:

@‘Fanbob’ said:

Hi,

I’m selling mine too, same thing, excellent condition, Flyme OS 3.7.3A. Let me know if interested ;)

Please make your own thread (with pictures if you claim it’s in excellent condition) and don’t reduce the original seller’s potential business. ;) Thanks

Du bekommst die 32GB Version inkl. Steuern und DHL Express Versand neu für 250€ auf Aliexpress.

Administrator

@MeizuAndi,

it doesn’t matters. The seller can ask the price he wants. Do future talks about the price over PM.

Ok he sure can, but i dont think he will find someone here buying it.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.