Unknown serial no and weird imei
Meizu MX4 Pro

Hello guys, since first day i have network problems on my meizu. Although i did evetything still i lose my network periodically. Then I thought that it can be related with my imei and when i saw the phone informations i have realized that there is no serial number and a strange imei. Any ideas with this?

Thanks in advice!received_10153784018713189.jpeg

hello

I have exactly the same problem as you did you find a solution?

I have the same IMEI as you!
where did you buy it?

Meizu MX4 Pro

I have bought in on aliexpress the seller says me that send it back to China we will fix… Even they dont know the problem or they just dont want to say. I hav written a mail to meizu general service but they didnt take it serious because i didnt buy this device from their website… still i dont have a solution, i wait help from other users.

I also bought other concerns as Aliexpress and I can not download anything App Center or download and share themes. I hope this is not an infringement I contacted the seller I still have three days of purchase protection

Meizu MX4 Pro

Also i cant download any apps from appstore even i cant change theme. It says interface signature fails or something. Firstly i thought that my device is ‘A’ version that why it doesnt work in europe but then i flashed it in ‘I’ version. Still the same. Which country you are in ?

I think that you can not download from app center because the phone is not recognized as it is no good IMEI and serial number of

Meizu MX4 Pro

In belgium, france, finland and in poland the problem occures mostly. I dont know the reason of issue but its very annoying. Try to talk with your seller, if its neccessary open a dispute

do you think that we are against the victim of way or something ??

I just found a site that can test the IMEI they say it is a counterfeit here is the link:
http://www.ucc.co.ug/data/imei/2

Meizu MX4 Pro

i wrote there my imei no on the box it and i saw there ‘samsung device’ wtf… they changed the imei to give other phones ? Did u search also ?

I put it to me
IMEI (001068000000006) is not legitimate; hence your phone might be a counterfeit. Contact your vendor for assistance!

Meizu MX4 Pro

yes mine is the same but did you check your imei on the battery or on the box ? Its written totally different and normal one. When i searched that i saw there other device ‘a samsung’.

yes my imei is the same everywhere

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.