International edition?

There are ads on Alibaba claiming they sell International edition of Meizu M2 Mini?! Is it really available, where is the (I) ROM, which version number (v4.5.x) it is and is it possible to flash (I) over 4.5.3.2a?

Do you have a link?

So far there is no (I) firmware for the M2 mini. I received my M2 mini with multi language but this was a (U) firmware with languages added, it could be they are doing this. This (U) firmware was really bad to be honest, lot’s of bloatware, different boot animation and spyware. I flashed (A) firmware from this site and it is running smoothly now.

Yeah it’s true, yesterday Amazon.it has delivered a m2 mini to my friend with 4.5.3I firmware… I don’t know why they don’t make public download for this firmware

Do you have a screenshot of the device info?

@Podovsky said:

no because it’s not my phone, i’ve sent a message now to my friend…

Just curious to see the build info, because mine was crappy (U) with languages added. Would be nice to have (I) on the M2 mini

If you could get ur friend to make a screenshot, that would be really nice.

last edited by Podovsky
This post is deleted!

I had 4.5.3.1 U and it had many languages, just like International, altough some text was still in English instead of my own language.

This post is deleted!

@tafazzi87 said:

@Podovsky said:

no because it’s not my phone, i’ve sent a message now to my friend…

Did you get ur friend to make a screenshot of the build info?

@tafazzi87 said:

Thank you. I guess he didn’t make a backup of his rom before starting to use his phone?

last edited by Podovsky

so can someone tell me which firmware to download that is working and it is not a u?

did someone try to put 4.5.3i?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.