Flyme OS 4.5.4 stable (m2 note)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Optimize system application startup time and Caton situation.

Set up

• Repair power consumption under certain circumstances incorrect statistical percentage of problem.

Lock screen

• After the repair mode automatically put visitors immediately press the power button light panel screen, direct access to the master mode problem.

Information

• Repair using Internet voice messages can not be sent when Sogou input method problem.

Phone

• Optimization phone noise problem.
  • When the handset repair caller voice suddenly suddenly small problem.
  • Wake-up call to repair the problems of slow.
  • After the repair hot-swappable SIM card STK menu to restart the phone loss problem.
  • Black and white interface probabilistic problem after repair hot-swappable SIM card.
  • During the call the third-party repair calls, calls the interface problem of overlapping.

Video

• Repair play Flac audio encoded video has a picture without sound issues.
  • Repair play HD video hits anthology features appear video card dead issue.
  • Repair send online music player to the device, the video does not stop local playback issues.

Camera

• Optimizing recorded slightly slower start time issue.

Bluetooth

• Silent question Bluetooth music player after repair micro-channel voice.

System Application

• Boot speed optimization personalization center.
  • Repair using the Raiders module details about the sliding interface to quickly interface even now no response problem.
  • Repair personalization center sliding Profile / evaluation / switch pages related problems Caton.
  • Repair personalization center to set a theme unusual problem.

Tripartite compatible

• Repair Titanium Backup to start the application and click the Search button to apply flash back problems.
  • Repair Youku video background download buffer five minutes appeared stuck, intermittent no service issues.
  • UUCall repair using Internet telephony, even now after answering an outside call from the speaker.

Pre-party applications

• Repair High German Location Map Problems.
  • Repair opening video news page, horizontal screen viewing under a black screen returns no response.
  • Repair microblogging open video even now no response problem.
  • Repair Sogou input method and other third-party applications duplicate custom permissions problem.

Download:
Flyme 4.5.4A
Flyme 4.5.4I

Source:
Flyme 4.5.4A
Flyme 4.5.4I

last edited by Rey
Meizu m2 note

there’s also an “I” version?

and doesn’t the Flyme 5 is being released to the devices today?

Contributor

@coolsha21 Yes Flyme 5 beta is out but only for the MX5. (Try the search function of the forum :P )

Meizu m2 note

@Ultrametric yea just saw it, thanks :)

and is there an “I” version of the update?
(I checked in the device’s auto-updater and no update appears)

Contributor

@coolsha21 I don’t know, but usually the I Versions are a bit behind.

How it looks with the language support? czech is included or not? thank you

can i update this version in my Indian M2 note version

Contributor

@Muzaffar-Bedre Hello, the Firmware with the ending A should fit all phones.

So yes. Depending from what version you upgrade, you may have to clear data (after a backup of course).

Can we use google service in this version?

@Ultrametric said:

@Muzaffar-Bedre Hello, the Firmware with the ending A should fit all phones.

So yes. Depending from what version you upgrade, you may have to clear data (after a backup of course).

I have update to this version on my indian M2 note but many apps are in china laungauge

Contributor

@Muzaffar-Bedre yes, this is because A is the Chinese Version.

If you have an international device, you may go back to Firmware I. If you want to install the I firmware on a Chinese, have a look at the general section of this forum. (But in Flyme 4 and as of now Flyme 5, there will always be some Chinese Apps.)

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric said:

@Muzaffar-Bedre yes, this is because A is the Chinese Version.

If you have an international device, you may go back to Firmware I. If you want to install the I firmware on a Chinese, have a look at the general section of this forum. (But in Flyme 4 and as of now Flyme 5, there will always be some Chinese Apps.)

I have roll back to previous indian version now its working fine but in Indian version there is no theming option meizu have removed it…

Contributor

@Muzaffar-Bedre what is the Indian Version? What letter is written behind the numbers?
I stands for International, not for India.

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric said:

@Muzaffar-Bedre what is the Indian Version? What letter is written behind the numbers?
I stands for International, not for India.

Its 4.5.3I made for Indian M2 note they have removed app center, game center and theme options from this version

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.