Update-Restore problem?
m1 note

Hi guys!
I install New beta 4.5.6A-D, and now phone don’t won’t to restore any version of firmware?
Allways show firmware corrupt, on any firmware.
Need help :anger:

m1 note

I tried this immediatelly with 4.5.6A-C and no issues appeared. What was your original FW when phone shipped?

m1 note

@banyartibi said:

I tried this immediatelly with 4.5.6A-C and no issues appeared. What was your original FW when phone shipped?

4.2.0.6I

Contributor

@Otrov Hey :)

Are you install the latest non-beta A-Firmware version on your phone, or can you only install the I-Firmware version?

m1 note

@Ultrametric said:

@Otrov Hey :)

Are you install the latest non-beta A-Firmware version on your phone, or can you only install the I-Firmware version?

I install on my m1, version:Flyme OS 4.5.6A-D (20150921145252) leaked beta firmware (m1 note)
Now I cant install any rom version.

last edited by Otrov
Contributor

@Otrov that really sucks!

Did you try to get hold of the guy who shared this firmware version? I have no experience with this.

Contributor

@Otrov said:

@Ultrametric said:

@Otrov Hey :)

Are you install the latest non-beta A-Firmware version on your phone, or can you only install the I-Firmware version?

I install on my m1, version:Flyme OS 4.5.6A-D (20150921145252) leaked beta firmware (m1 note)
Now I cant install any rom version.

do you use Clear data option when trying to install new firmware?

m1 note

@Ultrametric said:

@Otrov that really sucks!

Did you try to get hold of the guy who shared this firmware version? I have no experience with this.

He said “I tried this immediatelly with 4.5.6A-C and no issues appeared”

m1 note

@Latstyle said:

@Otrov said:

@Ultrametric said:

@Otrov Hey :)

Are you install the latest non-beta A-Firmware version on your phone, or can you only install the I-Firmware version?

I install on my m1, version:Flyme OS 4.5.6A-D (20150921145252) leaked beta firmware (m1 note)
Now I cant install any rom version.

do you use Clear data option when trying to install new firmware?

I allways Clear data, nothing happening just said firmware corrupted on any firmware.

Contributor

hm almost out of ideas… as i understood you did that from recovery mode?
and one more thing… you downloaded other firmwares from official website and checked checksum?

m1 note

I think the problem is the international device I have shipped with 4.2.0.2U and not faced issue like this.

Did you tried 4.5.5A or 4.5.5I or the A-C of this 4.5.6 from the first post too?

m1 note

@banyartibi said:

I think the problem is the international device I have shipped with 4.2.0.2U and not faced issue like this.

Did you tried 4.5.5A or 4.5.5I or the A-C of this 4.5.6 from the first post too?

Try every firmware on this forum and still nothing :angry:

Well was your firmware the unofficial beta release that is somewhere around here? Well, sorry to say, but let it be a lesson for others that unofficial releases could be vulnerable. I hope that there will be a higher version update soon, maybe this will help.

Yep, I was pointing at that one. I was the first one to reply on it with a message to be careful.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.