The Lie (Part 1/2)

wow… when do we get to hear the rest? The whole point of creating a Fan site is that you need to make money, to survive…(you never said what your day job was but I assume its some sort of IT job and this is not your main earner). To make money (and be a player in the medium term- no point otherwise) you need to have money in the first place and have an agreement with Meizu and other makers (ie be in IT wholesaler), be able to PROPERLY buy the stock, sell, and market the devices (I should say Meizu makes good devices but the range is ‘limited’- contrast with Xioami- I just got the 6TB router -its great only the manual is in Chinese ONLY - I dont speak mandarin! I knew that though). What a tough fast pace industry you chose to make a fan site for…though good idea as a base for a buy/sell site…but in a tough industry/ did you / will you going forward get the Rights to sell their phones - it seems not / am sorry to hear that, though I dont know why they decide not to concentrate on manufacture as opposed to wholesale and distribute
Your skills could be better harvested was my conclusion.

Admin

I will release the rest at the 26th. And no, it was not really my intention to make any money with this site. Despite Meizufans I still go to school as I am only 17 years old (soon I will get 18 :bowtie: ). Maybe I am good with what I am doing, however I still need some time to get even better.

I still appreciate your comment though :smile:

Edit:
Part 2 will bust Meizu. Especially because it will unveil violations of chinese and european law done by Meizu. It will also give a rough idea how Meizu works internally.

Basically I will not hide anything.

last edited by Rey

But what I saw let me speechless. Robin is 19 years old and actually looked like a big headcheese.

I loled hard at this point!
:laughing:

Admin

@Bayern7 said:

But what I saw let me speechless. Robin is 19 years old and actually looked like a big headcheese.

I loled hard at this point!
:laughing:

It is sad but true. :joy:

Well if you turn the word around you will get cheesehead ;) (Kaaskop in dutch)

last edited by Kokkie

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.