Iphone and meizu m8?

is it ture that they r coming up with a phone just like iphone that called meizu m8 and if they are will it come out over here in the U.S.

Admin

Meizu M8 was released exactly 7 years ago. At that time, it was “exactly like the iPhone”.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

Hm…it was not like the Iphone. It based on Windows CE 6.0 and had a better screen resolution than the IPhone. It has a similiar design, but an own Homebutton and different speakers. Later it also became Android as guys created a Dual-Boot Custom Rom. I still have the M8, it was my first Smartphone and i really love it.

Gesendet von meinem M353 mit Tapatalk

@‘hadee41’ said:

is it ture that they r coming up with a phone just like iphone that called meizu m8 and if they are will it come out over here in the U.S.

Oh snap I’m back to 2007 again! My time machine works!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

@‘birginioss’ said:

Oh snap I’m back to 2007 again! My time machine works!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Good old times I have to say!
Still remember that excitement with the LBE team and the very first android port, older Meizufans should remember :rolleyes:

Yes was very different from a Iphone back then. I would also say mostly better and cheaper too.
It had no 3G back then only Edge if i remember right, that was the only thing the iphone was better.
It did not even look like a Iphone back then and playing Music was just great with it.
Because of Windows CE it had multitasking something that apple could not do at that time.

But you know alls thouse ignorants that call everything that looks like a smartphone an apple clone.
I meet em even today … silly ppl.

The M8 had one big flaw, the touch screen. That thing died about two times and i also did replace it a few times.
My M8 still works just the touch is messed up.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.