Problem downloading apps.

Hello Goodnight. I have a question: today buy the Maizu M2 Note but will not let me download anything or from Google play nor by web (apk) How do I fix this?

last edited by Kokkie
Admin

Hey,

Can you please be more specific? You can’t download anything? Can you post a screenshot of an error message (if any)?

talk about the Play Store ?, if so you have to download google AppCenter and Installer.

MOD Note: Changed title.
Warning: If you do not provide more information in your next post, I will delete your topic.
https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/2770/sticky-q-a-guideline

last edited by Kokkie

Hello! I have a same problem. I cant download anything. Where can i enable the downloading?
THX

Admin

It is only a limitation related to APK files, currently I only found a different browser solving this.

@AOKP said:

It is only a limitation related to APK files, currently I only found a different browser solving this.

I cant download from the google app store also. It start to download, but never ends.

Admin

@Kadoxa said:

@AOKP said:

I cant download from the google app store also. It start to download, but never ends.

This is indeed strange, I guess you used the Google Installer to install the Play Store.
What usually helps is to clear its data.

The Play store was preinstalled. Data is cleared, nothing has changed.

Same problem here … firmware on 4.5.3 A
No posibility do download any app via google store ,stuck in "downloading’ …phone has been factory reseted

Meizu m2

Me too! No downloads possible. Not with Browser vor play store…
Anybody has an idea how to solve this? Clear data and reset dont work

S50930-213735.jpg S50930-213722.jpg
Same to me… After upgrade to new firmware today i cant download any apps. Please help…

Hi, same issue here with a brand new Meizu M2. I have the latest Google Play Store (downloaded the APK and transfered via USB), but any install I try gets stuck @ installing… Meizu M2 4.5.3.1A

HELP!

Admin

@sukorhsnz said:

S50930-213735.jpg S50930-213722.jpg
Same to me… After upgrade to new firmware today i cant download any apps. Please help…

Clear data should do the trick or simply uninstall the Play Store and Google Services and then reinstall them over Google Installer.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.