No name and number when some is calling

Hello, I have a big problem. I dont why but when someone calls me there is no name and no number of the guy who calls me. Does anybody have the same problem and solved that? Greetings

Admin

Please give us more informations about your issue.
For example your firmware version.

Sure. I have the firmware 4.5.2.7A. I had updated it just a few days ago. With the old firmware I had the same problem.Here’s a screenshot : S50916-172850.jpg

last edited by Faat94

No not really. I noticed that at the first call the name was shown but after that nothing is shown and that makes me crazy

Has somebody else an idea? I dont want to clear all data again

Contributor

@Faat94 I don’t have an idea, but a guess. Did you command the shop you bought it from to remove all chinese apps? Or did you root your phone and remove some apps and system-apps yourself?

If so, there is no way around a clean and fresh upgrade.

last edited by Ultrametric
Admin

@Ultrametric said:

@Faat94 I don’t have an idea, but a guess. Did you command the shop you bought it from to remove all chinese apps? Or did you root your phone and remove some apps and system-apps yourself?

If so, there is no way around a clean and fresh upgrade.

He said that he upgraded somewhile ago, so I guess he has flashed the firmware on top of his old one.

Okay I’ve done a clear wipe and found out that the density was the problem! I changed into 380. Is it possible to change the density without having the problem?

Admin

I do not think so, however maybe you want to try it again, but this time in smaller steps.

I have the solution but can’t fulfill it. I need to install xposed framework on the mx5 it doesent work for me because of the recovery. Can somebody explain how to flash a zip without a custom recovery? FlashGordon doesn’t work…
Did somebody else already installed xposed framework at the mx5?

Contributor

@Faat94 Another person opened a topic about it: How to install exposed framwork?
Nobody answered it so far.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.