Flyme 5
Contributor

so… some hours ago Meizu did a post on their FB page…
Are you ready for Flyme OS 5? Brace yourself for September 23!
12009577_818399924939747_3501650517998634973_n.png

any ideas? comments? thoughts?

it can be Flyme 5… but i wonder for what devices… AND
it can be simply a new Device with already running on it Flyme 5 and thats it =D

its definitely flyme 5 also i think they are launching new phone caller MEIZU PRO 5
it will most likely come from all devices but i will take few months tho…

Contributor

@Antonin-Srnsky I hope they did improve the Firmware and not just increase the number!!!

yea! hopefully they are focusion on same thing like Xiaomi with their MIUI (performance and battery life) since they are main competition. Also they could change up multitasking for a bit, not really great on flyme 4.5…

last edited by Antonin Srnsky
Contributor

@Antonin-Srnsky I would not call Xiaomi a competitor :P . Xiaomi is far far ahead, and Meizu is not a rival as of now.

But yeah, let’s hope Meizu realized that they are falling far far behind and finally started to move their lazy bones.

Meizu MX4

I think it’s MEIZU NIUX

Admin

It will be the MX5 Pro “Plus”. Meizu has to release it due to the agreement with Alibaba.

Meizu MX4

@AOKP "Meizu is concerned that Flyme 5 is not yet stable and in sync with the new phone, so when the Pro 5 is unpacked by buyers and turned on, it will be running Flyme 4.5 on top of Android 5.1.1. Keep in mind that this information comes from the Weibo site belonging to Flyme chief designer Yang Yan. Flyme 5 will first be available on the Meizu MX5 and will be pushed out to other models, like the Pro 5, via a software update"
17 Sep 2015
source: phonearena:+1:

last edited by lolek46
Admin

@lolek46 said:

@AOKP "Meizu is concerned that Flyme 5 is not yet stable and in sync with the new phone, so when the Pro 5 is unpacked by buyers and turned on, it will be running Flyme 4.5 on top of Android 5.1.1. Keep in mind that this information comes from the Weibo site belonging to Flyme chief designer Yang Yan. Flyme 5 will first be available on the Meizu MX5 and will be pushed out to other models, like the Pro 5, via a software update"
17 Sep 2015
source: phonearena:+1:

Lets just hope it won’t be as buggy as Flyme 4 is.

Meizu MX4

@AOKP I’m looking forward, oh yes…

Contributor

I do have a feeling that we all will be disappointed very soon! :expressionless:

Meizu MX4

I hope, you are wrong:confused:

Contributor

@lolek46 said:

I hope, you are wrong:confused:

so do i !

Meizu MX4

More optimism and who knows…

last edited by lolek46
Contributor

@lolek46 Nah I am really looking forward to it, but a skeptic person, as you may have noticed by now :P

According to gearbest a MX5 is on the way to me, I wonder when it arrives and hope that Flyme 5 comes out super soon.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.