Camera performance

hi. i have my m1 note since last week. i am not very impressed with the performance of the 13 mp camera of this phone. the quality of image it produce is OK but i have to keep the phone really steady to get a sharp image. when in indoors and some kids moving around, i capture no kids but only blurred trails. is there anything that can be done, like an upgrade or something make it better???

Which firmware are you on ?

im attaching a screen shot. please see.
S50912-081644.jpg

To be honest mate, i noticed that 4.5.5A’s camera performance is not as good as 4.2.0.5A. The panorama isn’t as good as KK and yesterday when taking pics in dark conditions on 4.5.5A i noticed that the camera couldn’t fix on one colour settings.(what i mean is it couldn’t set the colour according to the light in the room).

thanks dear,
so, what do you suggest ?? should i go back to kk to have better camera performance? in fact i do not experience pretty much difference between the lollipop and kitkat despite the lollipop giving a more stable root.

could i go back to kitkat by just downloading the file and updating the phone with it in the update mode??

This is up to you. Personally, i don’t mind the camera performance as there are other features of LP that wouldn’t make me change.

Yes, It is better if you clear data when going back to KK.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.