Can anyone confirm if Meizu m1 note doesnt have prediction on any keyboard(which has to be turned off for the resolving keyboard issue)?

Hi all

Update:I am aware of the keyboard issue(https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/1494/i-can-t-move-the-keyboard-cursor).

Whether all 3rd party keyboards in meizu m1 note has to be used only by turning off the predictions to solve the cursor not moving issue. This is a deal breaker for me. I heard it doesnt support prediction on swiftkey…

I am deciding to buy either Lenovo a7000 or meizu m1 note. I inclined towards meizu m1 note but this keyboard is one of the deal breakers.

Thanks in advance

last edited by Karthik48
Contributor

@Karthik48 Lenovo is the brand with the most bloadware on the phone! If you think about getting it prepare yourself to remove that stock ROM from your Lenovo, the minute you get it.

Don’t dare to login with your google account on a Lenovo without cleaning the ROM, who knows where your password and contacts end up.

last edited by Ultrametric

Thanks for the reply!

Any info about the meizu m1 note’s question I asked ?

Admin

@Karthik48 Hmm, I don’t have the m1 so not to say for sure - but doesn’t it feel a bit strange that an Android phone wouldn’t support prediction? :worried: Never heard of such an issue… :no_mouth:

@samanen thanks for the reply! updated my initial question to clarify the context…

There is a keyboard issue/bug in meizu m1 note (https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/1494/i-can-t-move-the-keyboard-cursor) to resolve it you have to disable prediction, i believe, that’s the reason this question popped in my mind.(Whether all 3rd party keyboards in meizu m1 note has to be used only by turning off the predictions to solve the issue) ?

last edited by Karthik48

With Swype most of the times cursor moves normally.

Admin

The issue is a common Flyme bug.
And no, it is not related to the prediction - more to the correction.

@AOKP Thanks for the reply!
So basically this issue can be resolved by using google keyboard with correction off or Touchpal or Swype keyboard? – if so will these keyboards work with prediction ON ?

Admin

@Karthik48 said:

@AOKP Thanks for the reply!
So basically this issue can be resolved by using google keyboard with correction off or Touchpal or Swype keyboard? – if so will these keyboards work with prediction ON ?

You can only try though. I personally have auto correction off but the problem still occurs, but only on Google Keyboard.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.