Playstore download problem
Meizu MX5

App downloading via 3G networks is fine but can not download via wifi .

i checked the security app , everything is ok. wifi router and phone date are correct.

Any solution???

Well, firmware version? Did you check the stability of your network, many lost packages or something like that? Are you sure Play Store got all the permissions?

How numeric code that appears when there are problems on google play.? Or view to we screen shoot about problem that.

Admin

@Mustar said:

How numeric code that appears when there are problems on google play.? Or view to we screen shoot about problem that.

I guess what Mustar wants to say is which error code you are seeing?
Maybe give us a screenshot.

Yes. Sorry my english so bad.

Meizu MX5

@Kokkie said:

Well, firmware version? Did you check the stability of your network, many lost packages or something like that? Are you sure Play Store got all the permissions?

1: 4.5.2.7
2: network stable
3: PS has all the permissions allowed. works fine on 3G network
4: changed the security type of wifi password, nothing worked. the same connection working fine in other apps

last edited by engineer
Meizu MX5

@Mustar said:

950 but i never installed any updates, nor there’s an option of “uninstall updates” by clicking playstore in apps>settings

Admin

@engineer said:

@Mustar said:

950 but i never installed any updates, nor there’s an option of “uninstall updates” by clicking playstore in apps>settings

But you can clear the data of the Play Store, try that.

Meizu screwed something with wifi connection big time. I’m waiting for new firmware.

Meizu MX5

@AOKP said:

clearing data didnt work, however i installed a proxy app and play store starting download, @kami is right. i am facing this problem after upgrading to latest firmware with whatsapp and messenger as well as meizu app store. slow speeds.

@engineer said:

@AOKP said:

clearing data didnt work, however i installed a proxy app and play store starting download, @kami is right. i am facing this problem after upgrading to latest firmware with whatsapp and messenger as well as meizu app store. slow speeds.

Probably your problems are related to this topic:
https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/2623/slow-wifi-networking

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.