\[MOD\] Flyme 3.5.1 SB patch for MX2

I’ve managed to find this page but I cant find the link to download.

http://www.imeizu.net/thread-3593-1-1.html

Any help appreciated.

Sure, here you go. You cannot see the links because you haven’t replied to the thread.

System-Enhancement-Patch Type-A:

1. Do not meet the official 4.0 interface specification developed SmartBar automatically hide.
2. Increase in the status bar menu key and back key (menu key on the right, the return key on the left).
3. % increase in the percentage of electricity.
4. Zhuo face goalkeeper down 7 pixels.
5. SB mandatory program supports full height feature automatically adjusts the SB.
6. Starter into and out of animation optimization.

Download

System-Enhancement-Patch Type-B:

1. Starter Edition Dynamic Hidden SmartBar.
2. Increase in the status bar menu key and back key (menu key on the right, the return key on the left).
5. SB mandatory program supports full height feature automatically adjusts the SB.

Download

Cool. Thanks alot!

First one seems to work although some apps still show the smart bar with just menu and back buttons. Second one doesn’t seem to do anything.

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

Sure, here you go. You cannot see the links because you haven’t replied to the thread.

System-Enhancement-Patch Type-A:

1. Do not meet the official 4.0 interface specification developed SmartBar automatically hide.

Download

System-Enhancement-Patch Type-B:

1. Starter Edition Dynamic Hidden SmartBar.

Download

This patch will be compatible with hk Flyme 3.5.1?
thanks

This file works better than the other 2:

3.5.1 SB Auto Hide w/o Auto Height Patch (framework-res.apk):

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i3gI5Id

Hi guys!
I need two information:

1. The last version of hk fw is the 3.5.1?
  2. Is there a 3.5.1 smartbar patch for hk phone?

Thank you!

@ivanisevic82 Flyme 3.5.1 is the latest HK firmware and SmartBar patches are only for CN version firmwares.

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

@ivanisevic82 Flyme 3.5.1 is the latest HK firmware and SmartBar patches are only for CN version firmwares.

Thank you Honda.
Do you think is a big risk to try to install the patch for CN version in a HK version?
Can you tell me what is the last verion of hk fw that have a smartbar patch?
And at the end…can you link me the comunity of the people that make this patch?? So I can ask why there are no more patch for hK!

Thank you!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.