Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Delete call log

Hi!

I cannot delete the call log in my Meizu M2.

I cannot see any option to do it. How can I do it? Thank you

• Long-press an entry in your call log that you want to delete. You then get into a selective mode where you can select more entries or all of them (press the number in the top right corner).

Then press the Delete icon…

Meizu MX4, Meizu Pro 6

• If you are willing to delete call log from your Meizu M2 permanently then it is very important that you deleted the call logs from your phone permanently so that no one can ever access it. In this case, you should try some effective third party tool that will never let you recover deleted call logs ever. However, you can also try SafeEraser for Android. This tool will let you erase data such as call logs, messages, contacts, calendar history, email, note, reminders, etc from android devices. Just try it once and get all your call logs information deleted forever. For more information, please log on to: http://www.androiddata-recovery.com/blog/how-to-permanently-delete-recent-call-history-on-android-phone

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
Posts 5Views 2057

Looks like your connection to Delete call log was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.