No stable WLAN...

Hi Meizufans,

my first MEIZU arrived and I love it. Except one little issue. The WLAN is not working properly. When I join my WLAN (wich worked/works with all other devices) I have normal WLAN-speed for a few seconds and then the speed drops drastically to 0 kB/s and stays there. When I disconnect and connect again it works for maibe 5 seconds and drops to 0 again :-(.
Ideas ? (Cant go to 5GHz because my router doesnt support…)

Regards from south germany

Florian

Admin

@flowray said:

Hi Meizufans,

my first MEIZU arrived and I love it. Except one little issue. The WLAN is not working properly. When I join my WLAN (wich worked/works with all other devices) I have normal WLAN-speed for a few seconds and then the speed drops drastically to 0 kB/s and stays there. When I disconnect and connect again it works for maibe 5 seconds and drops to 0 again :-(.
Ideas ? (Cant go to 5GHz because my router doesnt support…)

Regards from south germany

Florian

Please add your firmware version.

Additionally it might be a problem caused by your router.

—German—

Es wäre gut zu wissen welche Firmware du zur Zeit verwendest. Zudem wäre es denkbar, dass das Problem auch beim Router liegt.

Thanks!
4.5.3A
Problem solved…
I reduced the max. speed of my Wlan to 11MBit/s…
As the problem only appeared at high speed traffic (after a few seconds) I thought it could help and it did.
I try other WLAN spots and report again.

BTW, it is a DLink router, very common, with more or less stock configuration.

Regards

Florian Ray

Update: No problems with other wlan spots…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.