Maxx audio for M1 Note

Does anyone know how to install maxxaudio for meizu m1 note ? i heard somebody at XDA saying that he succesfully push the file using adb to their directory,
btw this might be a way to improve the m1 note’s audio quality
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/maxx-audio-effects-mediatek-edition-t3044224

last edited by Kokkie

Well, an better idea is to open an account on XDA and contact the person who done it.

Moved your topic to M1 Note Q&A, this is not for General Chat.

last edited by Kokkie
m1 note

I installed it previously, just uncompress the archive and manually copy files on the right paths (you need root privileges).
Anyway, i suggest Viper4Android better.

can you specify the correct path for the files ?

m1 note

@AUG1233321 Sure, if you open the archive, you’ll see a directory called system. That includes some other directories and files. Simply copy every directory and file from there to your root filesystem, following the same path tree for each file.

last edited by SKUndef

but should i copy it to libary or libary64

@SKUndef could you give me your current installing file of viper? Thanks in advance

m1 note

@AUG1233321 said:

but should i copy it to libary or libary64

Sorry, i can’t understand, where did your find any directory called libary? Are you on Kitkat or Lollipop?

@boconngusi said:

@SKUndef could you give me your current installing file of viper? Thanks in advance

You can download it from here: http://vipersaudio.com/swupdate/viper4android/ViPER4Android_FX_A4.x.apk

last edited by SKUndef
Meizu MX4 Pro

i know that viper4android is awesome but since i upgraded my phone to flyme 4.5 the app doesnt work (i guess its not compatible with android l) how do you get the app working???

m1 note

@AUG1233321 said:

@SKUndef iam on lollipop flyme 4,5,5

I tested MaxxAudio on Kitkat, don’t know if it works on Lollipop sorry.

ok thanks anyway,btw what is the worst that could happen if i wrongly install it ?

m1 note

@AUG1233321 said:

ok thanks anyway,btw what is the worst that could happen if i wrongly install it ?

If you backup everything, imho nothing at all, you could always remove copied files and restore old ones. Beware that Lollipop has a different apk/lib structure than Kitkat; i’m not an expert, but i would take some research to understand where properly copy files.

Good luck!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.