Recovery on Meizu MX5?CWM?

Hi guys,
I bought a Meizu MX5 a week ago,and I really love it,I just don’t like the audio quality.
I mean,it’s not that bad,but I used to have an audio mod on my Galaxy S3,but that mod requires a custom recovery,because you need to flash it.The question is,can I do it somehow on my MX5?Or can I Flash mods with terminal emulator for example?
Please help me.:(
Thanks.c:

You cannot flash roms because they do not exist for any phone with mediatek processor,because they won’t release the kernel sources.
This phone can do so much more with a proper rom…it’s so stupid

Contributor

The bootloader is locked, anything you could do with tools like Fastboot and stuff wont work. As those things don’t have write access.

And experimenting with it, may brick your phone. And as soon as you brick your phone you will have to sent it back to Meizu.

Now that the International Version of the phone isn’t released and Meizu only supports the International Version. This means for you that you have to sent it back to the store you bought it from and from there the store has to sent it back to Meizu.

Now you are the judge, whether it’s worth the risk to be a month or more without the MX5 just to play around a bit with it.

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric is it the same even now for mx5, because I have briked my phone by custom CWM and the phone is stuck in bootlop. No pc recognizes, either in fastboot, I dont know what should I do with my meizu mx5 to get it a live again.

Contributor

@hogir if you didn’t unlock it ( what you can’t, as of now) then yes.

Get a new main board

Ultrametric , so the new main board should solve my problem? Just for know, if I buy a new main board do I get an original/stock recovery and my phone will get start?

I may be wrong but… You won’t buy new main board - this isn’t part like lcd screen or speaker… Only services have this parts.
Main boards are shipped only with new smartphones so You can buy new one or damaged with working mb…

@boliv4r You are right, I tried to contact Meizu service center, I hope that they can help me. But I am nearly sure that I have to send the phone to meizu, only them can fix it. coz they have own policy when about software.

Contributor

@hogir meizu italy will fix it for you, if you pay for it.

@Ultrametric Could you give me more information about meizu Italy? Contact or somrthing other about meizu italy? Thanks

Contributor

@hogir http://assistenza.meizu.it/

That’s the page, open a ticket there and talk to em.
Or use this Email: info@meizumart.it

But that’s just for Europe, if you are from India or somewhere else. It’s no use to you :P

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric Thank you, Im from sweden. I will come back and talk to you if there is someting new ;)

Meizu Pro 5

@Ultrametric said:

@hogir meizu italy will fix it for you, if you pay for it.

Hi What will that cost? any idea?
/M

Meizu Pro 5

@Ultrametric said:

@hogir http://assistenza.meizu.it/

That’s the page, open a ticket there and talk to em.
Or use this Email: info@meizumart.it

But that’s just for Europe, if you are from India or somewhere else. It’s no use to you :P

Got this from Italy support. Sorry we can’t help you.

So were did you read that they can help?
Any link?
Sinserly Mattias

Meizu Pro 5

Mine is on it’s way to Italy now.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.